• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best carto in average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mspinner

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Kanger horizontals are my fav, I like boges but I feel kangers are easier to fill (poly not as tightly packed as Boge) holds more juice and produce better vaper. I would love Kanger clearos if they weren't so crack pipish looking ...

And me no likey SmokTech dual coil LR XL cartos .... I would like to try the Mega Dual coils because I need something that is equal in diameter and proportian to my Ego ... hate using small cartos on my Ego because its not aesthetically pleasing to look at :p

Looking forward to trying some smokymizer's very soon and pray to goodness that they don't suck :)
have you tried the Grande from gotvapes?? very nice, and no filler

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Kanger horizontals are my fav, I like boges but I feel kangers are easier to fill (poly not as tightly packed as Boge) holds more juice and produce better vaper. I would love Kanger clearos if they weren't so crack pipish looking ...

And me no likey SmokTech dual coil LR XL cartos .... I would like to try the Mega Dual Coils because I need something that is equal in diameter and proportian to my Ego ... hate using small cartos on my Ego because its not aesthetically pleasing to look at :p

Looking forward to trying some smokymizer's very soon and pray to goodness that they don't suck :)

Loves girls who love Kangers They Rock

Mspinner

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Wisconsin

And me no likey SmokTech dual coil LR XL cartos .... I would like to try the Mega Dual Coils because I need something that is equal in diameter and proportian to my Ego ... hate using small cartos on my Ego because its not aesthetically pleasing to look at :p

and they have threaded covers for slimmer looking carts like the fluxomizers and makes them look bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread