chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'm scared.
i like strong flavors. very few vendors and flavors.
so far i'm pretty limited to stash ejuice and the zen vapor.
This is the best reason to learn to make it. You can make it as strong or flavorful as you want.

• Agree
Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I am mostly a builder. Love my tanks that I can build, Taifuns, Aromamizers, etc because I like to control the build and just like to be self-sufficient without having to buy stuff to vape. I recently got and love the Tobeco, it is the first tank with drop in coils that I have loved.

i did some building on a russian clone a few years ago.. kayfun minis.. I loved the vape. and but they always leaked on me when i left the house and i just gave up. i'd always end up just buying cigarettes and having juice all over me.

i was pif'd a little RDA and just recently bought the Drop. and it's game over for me now.
the drop holds a ton of juice. has a deep juice well. Dripping and driving was concern.. or having to walk around with a juice bottle all the time. Thankfully i get to vape a lot.. i say it shoulda been called the squirt. i don't drip or drop.. i give it two good squirts!!!

i even cheated and bought some premade coils from fast tech! ten coils for less than $1.50. they work great. i don't have any issues.

but i can build fine on my own. simple micro coils anyway. but for 1.50 i don't have to. sure beats paying $10-$14 plus shipping for 3 or 4 coils.

My new Genie mod from china came and it came with a tank called the captain.. thought i'd use the tank until the coil died then sell it for $5 or something. the tank just leaks.. the entire tank just empties thru the air hole!!

So yeah.. i guess my next venture will be diy juice.
I've tried enough vendors now that atleast i have a handful of flavors i can vape. for the longest time i couldn't find any good juice.

i've asked some questions and watched some videos.. i think i'm gonna go with weight. that seems like the best option for me as i'm trying not to clutter myself up. my problem is trying to figure out what to buy flavor wise.

I would want to get a cinnamon danish flavor first... but i've bought about ten danish or snicker doodle flavors and i still can only vape stash's cinnamon girl. I think it will be expensive. And ofcoarse the other flavor i love is freaking a peanut butter.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
i did some building on a russian clone a few years ago.. kayfun minis.. I loved the vape. and but they always leaked on me when i left the house and i just gave up. i'd always end up just buying cigarettes and having juice all over me.

i was pif'd a little RDA and just recently bought the Drop. and it's game over for me now.
the drop holds a ton of juice. has a deep juice well. Dripping and driving was concern.. or having to walk around with a juice bottle all the time. Thankfully i get to vape a lot.. i say it shoulda been called the squirt. i don't drip or drop.. i give it two good squirts!!!

i even cheated and bought some premade coils from fast tech! ten coils for less than $1.50. they work great. i don't have any issues.

but i can build fine on my own. simple micro coils anyway. but for 1.50 i don't have to. sure beats paying $10-$14 plus shipping for 3 or 4 coils.

My new Genie mod from china came and it came with a tank called the captain.. thought i'd use the tank until the coil died then sell it for $5 or something. the tank just leaks.. the entire tank just empties thru the air hole!!

So yeah.. i guess my next venture will be diy juice.
I've tried enough vendors now that atleast i have a handful of flavors i can vape. for the longest time i couldn't find any good juice.

i've asked some questions and watched some videos.. i think i'm gonna go with weight. that seems like the best option for me as i'm trying not to clutter myself up. my problem is trying to figure out what to buy flavor wise.

I would want to get a cinnamon danish flavor first... but i've bought about ten danish or snicker doodle flavors and i still can only vape stash's cinnamon girl. I think it will be expensive. And ofcoarse the other flavor i love is freaking a peanut butter.

I use the Drop myself. I agree it is almost like a tank in how much juice you can put in it, and the flavor it produces is great. There's a slight learning curve on coil placement, but once you get it right it's awesome.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I don't know if anyone heard. Alien Visions says they have Boba's Bounty back. If true, you guys may never see me again.:lol:
Brought me right out of the woodwork! I've never tried it, but after hearing everyone complain that it has been GONE for years, I could not resist! Hope everyone here is doing great! I have missed you guys!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Brought me right out of the woodwork! I've never tried it, but after hearing everyone complain that it has been GONE for years, I could not resist! Hope everyone here is doing great! I have missed you guys!

It was one of my first online juice buys. I use to buy 10ml bottles, so I remember I felt like I was splurging when I bought my first 30ml bottle from them. In one batch, it went from being the best there ever was to something totally unvapable.

• Informative
Reactions: Nanny22

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It was one of my first online juice buys. I use to buy 10ml bottles, so I remember I felt like I was splurging when I bought my first 30ml bottle from them. In one batch, it went from being the best there ever was to something totally unvapable.
What's the flavor profile? Vape it fresh or steeped? Does it compare to another flavor we might all recognize? At least I can say I tried it - seems it has been a "unicorn" everyone sought for a long time when it went out of production. I haven't bought anything different in a while, so nothing ventured ....

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
Best vendor/juice I have had is from this company called ITCVAPES. Really cheap and it's quality. Ordered on a Friday had it by Monday. Oh and the shipping was cheap. I dam near ordered the whole juice line. They also offer there juice in CONCENTRATES. Along with pg and vg no nic. Highly recommend. The spoon licker og is really good.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
What's the flavor profile? Vape it fresh or steeped? Does it compare to another flavor we might all recognize? At least I can say I tried it - seems it has been a "unicorn" everyone sought for a long time when it went out of production. I haven't bought anything different in a while, so nothing ventured ....

The real one, when it was good... was everything Nicoticket's Virus ever claimed to be, minus the artificial sweetener and peanut flavoring. Boba's Bounty blended together so well that no flavor was dominant. It was graham cracker, perhaps hints of raisin, brown sugar, and a mouth feel that was similar to Stash's Southbound.

It was the thickest eliquid I have ever seen. It was so thick you could not successfully pour it back into the bottle, hence why even back then when PG was the dominant ratio in mixes Boba's Bounty was thought to be 100% VG. It was rough on coils, but this was part of the flavor change--at times it could taste almost cigar-ish as it really set into your coils. Remember, this was labeled as a Tobacco.

If it's a tobacco though, it is definitely one that should be eaten (it was that good). I vaped it right out of the mailbox. I thought it was good that way. I have seen others say it needed a two week steep.

I'll know right away if this is the real McCoy. I am even planning on taking out my old Kayfun 4 and doing a Mtl build on it. I'll try it both ways. The thing is with it being High Vg I would think it would be fine on my current equipment.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks, @Skeebo - as I said, I am intrigued. I can't wait to hear if you think it is the same formula. I got shipping notification already, and I am excited to try it. It's been a long time since I put something new into the rotation ..... I may have just awakened the BEAST! :shock::shock::shock: Hide the credit cards~

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
White Label Juice co
Caramel Cheesecake - Get some!
The oooey'ist, gooey'ist Carmel, and richest creamy Cheesecake ever. Try it in the three 30ml sample pack.

DSC00588_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Skeebo

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Best vendor/juice I have had is from this company called ITCVAPES. Really cheap and it's quality. Ordered on a Friday had it by Monday. Oh and the shipping was cheap. I dam near ordered the whole juice line. They also offer there juice in CONCENTRATES. Along with pg and vg no nic. Highly recommend. The spoon licker og is really good.
I am 100% sure ITCVapes went around in here a couple of years ago. So did the Spoon Licker flavor. I think I ordered 3 flavors and it was one of them. It was also one of the three that went in the trash. Sorry

Reactions: Ladiekali

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'll know right away if this is the real McCoy. I am even planning on taking out my old Kayfun 4 and doing a Mtl build on it. I'll try it both ways. The thing is with it being High Vg I would think it would be fine on my current equipment.
waiting to hear :pop:

Reactions: Skeebo

Publicvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2017
USA UNITED STATES
I am 100% sure ITCVapes went around in here a couple of years ago. So did the Spoon Licker flavor. I think I ordered 3 flavors and it was one of them. It was also one of the three that went in the trash. Sorry
They have a new owner now. Old owner sucked.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
which other ITCs have you tried and liked or not?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
White Label Juice co
Caramel Cheesecake - Get some!
The oooey'ist, gooey'ist Carmel, and richest creamy Cheesecake ever. Try it in the three 30ml sample pack.

DSC00588_1024x1024.jpg

I don't know why buy Cheesecake and Custard vapes have all been misses for me. I really enjoy Champion and it really gets better with a proper steep. Have you tried the Butterscotch Caramel Cake? I also have my eye on the Banana Cream one as well. Another bottle of Champion will be included in my order as well. I got a email saying they were going to have a 10% sale coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread