AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
The only Merlin I see is a rta

What about the Augvape Intake? It's a single coil top airflow. Might get a bit of spitback initially depending on how you build your coil.

The way to reduce spitback is to make your wick thicker so it's a bit tighter in the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ladiekali

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
When moving pets I've learnt to bring some of their pillows, blankets and sleeping boxes. Anything they are familiar with and has a familiar smell gives them some reassurance. It merely mitigated the ordeal of a relocation though.
A year ago, in July of 2017, I moved cross country from Georgia to Burbank California. Myself and my two cats and one dog. The cats were a bit shell shocked, they had to stay in the empty house for a few days alone, upon arrival because I immediately went to the Marriot to soak up some luxury. We stopped every night and stayed in La Quinta because they allow pets but only 2 pets. Each night I had to smuggle someone in as I had 3 pets. I started out with both cats in a pretty big cage in the back part of my SUV, with a litter box of course. They have lived together for over 6 years these two cats BUT on the road they found it impossible to get along in the cage. I had to rotate one in a carrier. They cried a lot and were not happy but we made it. Def a circus.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
well i thought i was buying the freemax mesh pro... but ended up with the fireluke pro.

bought it at a vape shop so i paid an extra $18 for it.
my only complaint so far is forget adjusting the airflow once the tanks on your mod.
A year ago, in July of 2017, I moved cross country from Georgia to Burbank California. Myself and my two cats and one dog. The cats were a bit shell shocked, they had to stay in the empty house for a few days alone, upon arrival because I immediately went to the Marriot to soak up some luxury. We stopped every night and stayed in La Quinta because they allow pets but only 2 pets. Each night I had to smuggle someone in as I had 3 pets. I started out with both cats in a pretty big cage in the back part of my SUV, with a litter box of course. They have lived together for over 6 years these two cats BUT on the road they found it impossible to get along in the cage. I had to rotate one in a carrier. They cried a lot and were not happy but we made it. Def a circus.
i feel your pain. After a month of being here things have settled down for them.

My one year old lab went into a false heat. The vet says it can happen under extreme stress. Well we ended up with a couple males in our yard! I always wondered how a toy dog was able to mount a large breed. Not with out help!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I decided to get my tank from a local vape shop so I could get totally ripped off.

I thought I was buying the freemax mesh pro. I paid $36

Turns out it’s the freemax pro. That I can find online for $18!

after just one tank of juice in, I like it. I got the pink resin. It’s very pretty. The airflow adjuster is too tight. But that would be my only gripe so far.

I

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
It is an RTA but comes with coils and the tool to install them. Even if you are not a coil builder you could probably install a premade right?

I just bought a handful of coils for my kensei and drop. The spit back is unbearable. I’m going to try rewicking. Maybe I need to make the cotton fit tighter.
The tanks I am using aside from the Asmodus Ohmlette that I love (and you cannot buy anywhere unless you buy the mod too)
Aromamizer Supreme V2 but it is a rebuildable
Merlin Zeus also a RTA
Of all that use drop in coils my fav is still the Tobeco Supertank
I do not think $40 for two 75 mls is all that cheap. Have you checked around?
I am getting great things for $13-$15 a bottle (100mls) seems almost all have gone to 100mls doesn't it?
In the last week alone I have bought
more Cookie Butter $14 100ml
3-4 bottles of Savage Vega for less than $10 a bottle (100mls)
Grumpy Old $14 for 100ml
I have been using Vape Society and Eight Vape. Maybe someone else.
I tried to order some of that Zen Vapor when he posted a sale on FB but then came the "wait let me check and make sure you are a member" thing (and I am but not sure WHY?) and I got turned off, like who does he think he is Nicoticket? A member? To buy from his sale? Must be a cult. lol
for some reason my phone wasn’t showing me this entire message before.

Oh yeah the code. The coupon is for the fb group members. I personally don’t mind the guy. He hasn’t had a upgrade sale in a while.

What’s up with cookie butter??

My problem with most of the juice is the sweetner. I can’t do sweetner.

I spent 5 hours in a vape shop back in Georgia trying juices. And all of them had that darn diet soda after taste.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I really like The Zen Vapor juices. I am waiting for him to get his website credit card processing fixed though before I order again. It's been over a month now and he wants you to PM him on facebook to order. I am not a fan of that type of business model. Why have a website if your customers can't order off of it?

• Agree
Reactions: mackman

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I really like The Zen Vapor juices. I am waiting for him to get his website credit card processing fixed though before I order again. It's been over a month now and he wants you to PM him on facebook to order. I am not a fan of that type of business model. Why have a website if your customers can't order off of it?
you like them too eh? Maybe I will have to get past my stick up my you know what and give them a try......

Reactions: Jingles

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

That sounds like a bourgeois nightmare! Poor animals and poor you. For animals, moving from their usual place is an ordeal as bad as anticipating death. Cats in particular are highly territorial animals who rely on their familiarity of their surrounds for their survival.

Of course, our little Moggies are so pampered and spoilt and accustomed to a life of comfort that they are shell shocked when moved to a new place. My cats are scared to death of traveling in a moving vehicle.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I decided to get my tank from a local vape shop so I could get totally ripped off.

I thought I was buying the freemax mesh pro. I paid $36

Turns out it’s the freemax pro. That I can find online for $18!

after just one tank of juice in, I like it. I got the pink resin. It’s very pretty. The airflow adjuster is too tight. But that would be my only gripe so far.

I

Oh dear. I wish you got the Freemax Mesh Pro online. The Fireluke is a great sub ohm tank but the Mesh Pro and the Horizontech Falcon tank are a step above. The actual mesh pro tank itself isn't anything revolutionary. It's the coils that are amazing and a step above all other sub ohm coils out there.

If you ever want to try the Mesh Pro coils I think they may be compatible with the Fireluke. Check before buying.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
That sounds like a bourgeois nightmare! Poor animals and poor you. For animals, moving from their usual place is an ordeal as bad as anticipating death. Cats in particular are highly territorial animals who rely on their familiarity of their surrounds for their survival.

Of course, our little Moggies are so pampered and spoilt and accustomed to a life of comfort that they are shell shocked when moved to a new place. My cats are scared to death of traveling in a moving vehicle.

it was a very tough 13 hours hahaha!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
So, remind me, what are the suggested flavors??

Snickerdoodle looks interesting...

Snickerdoodle is pretty good. My favorites are Serenity, French Toast and Tranquility right now. I also like Focus, a blueberry custard, and the Orange Creamsicle. Just remember, they are not sweetened or overly flavored like a lot of premium juice on the market.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
where or where is the post from JazzV that tells me how to find the exact place to cut a coil for the Mizer Supreme V2 @jazzvaper

Don’t believe I ever posted such.

Think you’re asking about the Aromamizer, yes? Folks have done verticals and horizontals, with my preference being dual horizontals.

I use what is a “crazy” wire for most: NiFe48, 24m, 12-14 wraps, on 3mm rods for .019-022 Ω.

But, I am squonk only these days. My Mizers are stored away...

HTH

Reactions: Skeebo

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Don’t believe I ever posted such.

Think you’re asking about the Aromamizer, yes? Folks have done verticals and horizontals, with my preference being dual horizontals.

I use what is a “crazy” wire for most: NiFe48, 24m, 12-14 wraps, on 3mm rods for .019-022 Ω.

But, I am squonk only these days. My Mizers are stored away...

HTH

I love my squonk setup. What dripper are you using?

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I love my squonk setup. What dripper are you using?

Goons exclusively these days. I have 3 X 22mm, 1 X 24mm, and a LP (22mm, I think) from 528Custom.com

They have something new called the Monster. Not interested coz it’s not needed.

I own several from other vendors, but Goons do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread