Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
My big three always changed except for Vacation of which I have bought several 120's. Dream of one day buying a BBP. My all time fav used to be Suspicious Minds but I vaped so much of it I got sick of it.

Yep.

I started out vaping SM, every order had to have it. But like you I outgrew it. Haven’t been able to get the initial vibe back, though I “know” it’s still among the best.

Strange, huh?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yes it is. I guess there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing." No worries though. So many other Stash flavors to love.
You know after I ordered, like a day later before I got any notice of shipping, I wrote and asked them to correct my mistake of ordering flat bottle top when I really wanted dropper tops. Never heard anything back and just figured I was too late. Order comes and I have flat tops. Today, in the mail, is a box from them with 3 droppers. Top notch company.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
You have me wanting some! Soulshine, Vacation, Southbound, Sleeping Monkey, Alligator Alley (one of my favorite areas in Florida), Dark Star, Valhalla, Blue Sky, Front Porch, and Bliss--- Did this company ever make a bad juice? I found a few I didn't reorder but it wasn't because they were not good.

Stash never made a bad juice. Cinnamon Girl, Valhalla and Vacation were my favorites but I liked all of them. I also really liked Aiko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jazzvaper

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Hey y’all! Long time no talk. I’m still vaping! I’m also newly married and got my husband off a 2 PPD habit. Yay! I’m wondering if anyone has tried the plume room lately? I used to love their banana pudding but I made myself sick of it. Specifically wondering about the angel tears and the cinna drizzle coffee cake. My current set up is an Aegis and a falcon tank, if that helps. Hope everyone is well!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hey y’all! Long time no talk. I’m still vaping! I’m also newly married and got my husband off a 2 PPD habit. Yay! I’m wondering if anyone has tried the plume room lately? I used to love their banana pudding but I made myself sick of it. Specifically wondering about the angel tears and the cinna drizzle coffee cake. My current set up is an Aegis and a falcon tank, if that helps. Hope everyone is well!
O my gosh..long time there fellow juice junkie! I have not had The Plume Room in 2+ years. I sort of gravitated to the higher VG juices. Maybe I need to try them again. I vape mostly on AsMODus with several things including Aromamizers, Zeus and Supertanks. Are you a nurse now?

Reactions: AnthonyB

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

I haven't vaped Plume Room in a bit, but only because I vaped so much of it I grew tired. It held up well in the Tfv Baby Beast tank. I loved banana pudding too, as well as mint banana pudding, peanut butter pie, and a few others. Cina drizzle coffee cake was good, not overpowering on the coffee flavor which I liked.

My favorites right now are:
Don Juan Reserve--A pecan pie drizzled with chocolate
Rated S for Sic-- A creme brulee
Honey Mellow by 80v-- a graham gracker, honey, and banana vape.

Reactions: AnthonyB

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I haven't vaped Plume Room in a bit, but only because I vaped so much of it I grew tired. It held up well in the Tfv Baby Beast tank. I loved banana pudding too, as well as mint banana pudding, peanut butter pie, and a few others. Cina drizzle coffee cake was good, not overpowering on the coffee flavor which I liked.

My favorites right now are:
Don Juan Reserve--A pecan pie drizzled with chocolate
Rated S for Sic-- A creme brulee
Honey Mellow by 80v-- a graham gracker, honey, and banana vape.
I love Honey Mellow too.

Reactions: Skeebo

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

Congratulations darlin!
Give " Drew's Brew " a go.
LINK

DrewsBrew__75889.1540345017.jpg

A mouth watering combination of banana cream pie and a hint of cinnamon custard - just enough to highlight the flavors in one incredible delight.

If you are a fan of a true Vanilla Custard
Try their ENVY .

If you are in the zone for a Nutty, Smooth & Creamy flavor, try The Stuff.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Congratulations darlin!
Give " Drew's Brew " a go.
LINK

DrewsBrew__75889.1540345017.jpg

A mouth watering combination of banana cream pie and a hint of cinnamon custard - just enough to highlight the flavors in one incredible delight.

If you are a fan of a true Vanilla Custard
Try their ENVY .

If you are in the zone for a Nutty, Smooth & Creamy flavor, try The Stuff.

I've always wanted to try Indigo Vapor but always wondered how it would do in a sub ohm setup. I know they were big back in the day.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I've always wanted to try Indigo Vapor but always wondered how it would do in a sub ohm setup. I know they were big back in the day.
I ordered from them ages ago and forgot what I got now. I think they were alright but I am pretty sure it is 50/50 and I am pretty sure I was vaping it old skool (low watts)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I ordered from them ages ago and forgot what I got now. I think they were alright but I am pretty sure it is 50/50 and I am pretty sure I was vaping it old skool (low watts)

I notice they have a max VG option. In my experience though, the max VG option sometimes doesn't translate so well on the old skool flavors.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I notice they have a max VG option. In my experience though, the max VG option sometimes doesn't translate so well on the old skool flavors.
I do understand your concern, I too thought the same thing. So the first time ... I ordered the same flavor in max and in 50/50 and did a comparison.
Indigo Vapor Max VG translates very well, and does awesome sub ohm.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I do understand your concern, I too thought the same thing. So the first time ... I ordered the same flavor in max and in 50/50 and did a comparison.
Indigo Vapor Max VG translates very well, and does awesome sub ohm.

I appreciate the info, thanks!

I think I'll order a sampler pack from them. Have you tried any of their tobaccos? I know they were very popular back in the day.

Reactions: Kn0ttYFive

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Exactly, thinking Ahlusion my old fav and cannot even do anymore :(

That was the same issue I had. I keep some on hand and vape it in a Mtl setup on occasion. I am glad I kept all those old Kayfun Lites I have.

I found an awesome RY4 just today, it got delivered this morning. It's made by Cafe Racer and called Lucky B.a.s.t.a.r.d..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread