Best MTL Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasius74

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Cool man. I've tried setting up many drippers as mtl but they just don't cut the mustard.
As @Katdarling said; 'MTL is the original vape.'

There is a huge difference in specific higher end mtl tanks to the cr*p your speaking about.

That is why the kayfun 5 was a fail for me. It was tailored to the 'whoosh whooshy' guys after all that the mtl vaper had given svoemesto. The rubbish little reducer was an afterthought which cost me money. The vapes acceptable, but my view on the tank was diminished even before I got it. I'm biased :nah:

On a lighter note; kayfun mini v3 is the t*ts :thumbs:

I'm vaping this Snapdragon v 1.5 and it is giving me a very pleasurable MTL vape. Funny thing is that I'm vaping a 1 ohm coil with very restricted airflow and the RDA consumes way more liquid that my Kayfun 5 which by the way is my go to atty and use it every day most part of the day

b0fcabae72dd00001670b277187faea0.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Joakim Langborg

Aug 3, 2017
I started vaping with an innokin endura T18 (MTL), went then to joyetech cuboid with kit tank, tried couple of DL RDA attys, got the alien 220w that I used with a Limitless RDTA+ but after about a year I got tired of vaping +100ml of juice/week and order a Digiflavor Siren GTA 25mm and a SXK Kayfun v5.

Are now back where I started with MTL but won't go back to pre-made coils thought, less then 30ml / week, don't have to charge batteries every day and the flavor is way better than any DL setup. The only bad thing is that I need more nicotine.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zutankhamun

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think you need more *concentrated* nicotine, not less nicotine overall.... If you are reducing your juice consumption, then you aren't inhaling more overall, just more concentrated. I actually DON'T think that's a bad tradeoff, in the long run personally... I prefer MTL anyway, but I never saw the attraction of vaping that much juice all the time, not only financially, but really in the sense that I'm vaping less often, and lower quantity, and that just seems prudent.

That said, either way has to be safer than smoking.... Although, I do like the fact that vape kind of self regulates itself.... I can pretty much tell when it's time to put down my vape BEFORE the nic headache, nowadays. Sometimes I get an "There's AIR in the room, Anna," comment from the husband if I start chain vaping, LOL.

Anna

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I think you need more *concentrated* nicotine, not less nicotine overall.... If you are reducing your juice consumption, then you aren't inhaling more overall, just more concentrated. I actually DON'T think that's a bad tradeoff, in the long run personally... I prefer MTL anyway, but I never saw the attraction of vaping that much juice all the time, not only financially, but really in the sense that I'm vaping less often, and lower quantity, and that just seems prudent.

That said, either way has to be safer than smoking.... Although, I do like the fact that vape kind of self regulates itself.... I can pretty much tell when it's time to put down my vape BEFORE the nic headache, nowadays. Sometimes I get an "There's AIR in the room, Anna," comment from the husband if I start chain vaping, LOL.

Anna

Hah. There was a time when I was chucking klowdz bro klowdz for fun in my living room without thinking about it. My kids wandered in and gave me the look because I'd turned the room into Cloud City. I appeased them with Stupid Cloud Tricks and toned it down a bit.

Reactions: stols001

Joakim Langborg

Aug 3, 2017
I get the same amount of nicotine now with MTL that I got with DL, it's just more in the bottle, so it's not really a bad thing but it's the only negative thing I can come up with. :) Even think I get little bit less, I use 3mg/ml in DL and 6mg/ml in MTL and the clouds with DL is bigger then 2 times.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zutankhamun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread