Best price for Boge 510 cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've been averaging about $7 to $8 for a pack of Boge 2.0 cartos. I'd like to know if there's a cheaper price somewhere, also. Was the $6.20 a shipping cost? Or, can you buy a 5 pack of Boge for $6.20? Health Cabin is a Chinese supplier, right? Looks like the best deal would be an American supplier where you can get shipping cheap. Last I ordered was from Liberty Flights. Price was $7.99 a box and shipping was $1.99. If you order 10 boxes, that would be about 20 cents a box for shipping.

Last edited:

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Highdesertecigs.com has a good price too on real Boges too when they are in stock. I love CCV and its slow because he has the best deal out there period and is a very popular vendor.
Highdesertecigs.com looks to have the best prices I have seen yet. Free shipping over $70:)(Madvapes is good too when they run the daily special)

Nice find Shilohcalista! Thanks!
:)Wiz!

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Thanks guys! The $6.20 per 5 pack includes shipping costs. $4.50 per without shipping included. China really jacked thier air mail prices. I was paying $54 for 10 packs of 5.

Will have to keep an eye open with Madvapes.

that always happens around the Chinese new year time,,goes back down mid February,,,plan accordingly

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Good Prophets has good pricing on Boges and free shipping on all orders $30 & up. I ordered 5 pks. for just a bit over $30.00 shipped...ordered New Years Eve & had them on Tuesday!! :) **Buy 5 or more packs for the best pricing...

Boge 510 Cartomizers for 510 or eGo
I know that a few weeks back GP was selling 5 packs for $5. When I checked the other day they were $6.99. Of course I didn't notice at the time that they were discounted further when buying in bulk. Thanks!

Good Prophets has always shipped fast. They are a great vendor.
I concur.....I have ordered many times from them

that always happens around the Chinese new year time,,goes back down mid February,,,plan accordingly
Not bad advice. A couple years ago(when there were far fewer),many suppliers ran out of product during that time. Quite a panic here for those needing juice and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread