Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
That DOES sound nuts!

By the way, i am thinking of getting some T-rex parts since everyone says that they are the same as the Maxx. So i guess they should be cheaper.

So far, i found these to be the cheapest on my list - T-Rex - Electric Cigarette | Ecigarette | E-Cig |Mini Electronic Cigarette | Quitting Smoking

I bought bulk atties from them at a great deal and it works well. Before i pull the trigger to get T-rex stuff from them, anyone knows of anywhere selling cheaper?

I need them shipped to S.E.A.

Quick revival on my part too. Just realised i did not update my own post.

I did order from them and everything works great. They are cheap and good so i recommend them highly to any 510 and T-rex user. Would probably help them do a supplier review. Only wished they carry more variety.

RedDeath5

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
St Joe, MI
okay...1 week update. i work in a kitchen, so my PVs see copious abuse in the form of being dropped, subject to extreme temps on either side of the spectrum, dropped some more and so forth. thus far, i'm tickled with these things. i've got two, so i alternate daily, and i've been able to use em both from wake-up to bedtime. one of em's got a couple of dents from being dropped, kicked and stepped on, but it's still vaping strong. the only issue i've had is one offer to have the power button pressed to begin charging, but otherwise, i'm happy.

the only issue i've had is one offer to have the power button pressed to begin charging

How does this work? Someone else in the thread mentioned it, but I can't get any obvious interpretation of what you said to work for me...

Both of my T-Rex batteries just randomly died this past week after a good solid month of heavy, daily use. The vendor's got two more in the mail already, but they haven't made it here yet and...I need something to vape on until they arrive.

JUJUNONO

Dec 10, 2010
France
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
After a whole lot of hoopla being made about the new T-Rex E-Cig , I finally got mine and I've had a few days to put it through it's paces. The first thing that struck me was , how could they build something that looked so nice , so badly? First the box that it comes in , is great. It's a magnatized box that displays the dino like a diamond on black velvet. It starts to go south after you start removing all your components. The charger is about the cheapest cheesiest thing ever! It is basically a usb cable with an adapter on one end that you screw the t-rex into , the Usb end can plug into your computer or a 10cent wall plug that they throw in. The problem is , it won't charge your T-Rex after 3 days and after much investigation I have figured out the problem if anyone has one of these nits and they need help with the charger PM me and I'll explain it and the cure. Ok , after that and before I figured out how to get that charger to actually charge my Rex , I was using my old tornado charger to get it done and I noticed that it was crooked while it was in the charger? I took it off and sure as hell the battery would move all around in the shell of itself. After further investigation , I found that it would actually come right apart with very little force.. Sure enough , there wasn't even any glue or sealent holding the whole thing together , it's just kind of shoved into the shell. By this time you can see what junk this is , so I should even have to get into battery life and all that jazz. If you bought one of these , by now you are sorry if you are going to buy one of these , you will be. Even the pre-filled carts that come with this are so disgusting , if I gave you $20 I don't think you could get through the whole thing without getting sick. If anyone needs any help or advice because they are dealing with this headache , I will try and help , just shoot me a me
I have the exact same problem with my new T-Rex, could you please give advice on how to charge it, it would be very much appreciated.

Aphex13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wiesbaden, Germany
I've wanted to try out an ego type device for a while now, and quicknicjuice.com is selling the T-Rex kit for $19.99. That's barely over the cost of a decent replacement battery for my KR808 D-1. So I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm a tinkerer by nature, so maybe I'll be able to fix the flaws in the build quality, or maybe not. For $19.99, it's not much of a loss. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread