Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
May be getting forced into early retirement so decided to go ahead and add to my Stash for the future.:lol::lol::lol:

Flavor Apprentice - (17) 4oz Bottles of Flavoring $139.90 with shipping
Capella Flavor Drops - (4) 4oz bottles of Flavors $ 74.26 Shipped (Not Cheap):shock:
My Freedom Smokes - (1) 1 Liter 100mg pg Nic $ 45.65 Shipped (good deal):D

Over 2 liters Nic already in storage
At least a liter of flavoring already acquired
(2) Gallons of VG in house
(1)Gallon of PG in house and Tractor Supply right down the road.:thumb:

I feel a bit sorry for those that do not DIY and plan on Laughing at the FDA/CDC State and Local Tax Clowns.

I believe even supporting my Wife's vaping and my younger Daughter, with my Nic reduction I can last a few years minimum.:D

Anyone else CRAZY???????:eek::confused:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Picked up a nice 8yr.old Kenmore 18 cu.ft.Refrigerator for $75 2 months ago. Typical stopped cooling. Kenmore is known for undercharging Freon and most Refrigerators are not bullet proof.
Tested and recharged for $10 and should be good to go for another 8-10 years.
People are so wasteful.:facepalm:

Plenty of Room for Holiday overflow and all my Nic/flavorings:D
Shut down (2) mini Frige's in the process so saving power to:thumbs:

Lots of room for expansion:lol::lol::lol:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm glad I've weaned off nic. I sometimes do 3mg but lately doing 0%. That means I can pretty much vape w/out any encumberances at all......just DIY some ejuice with stuff that will never be illegal (PG, VG, flavorings) or banned. :lol:

I kinda knew this day was coming, the first day I ever vaped....worked on it for 3 years. SLOWLY.

I just enjoy vaping, its relaxing but I don't require nicotine anymore. I guess I can always pick up a pack of nic lozenges or gum if I need it, but I really don't think I will.

I have nothing against nicotine. The first couple years as I was dropping nic level, i thought I mgiht feel a bit strange, and sometimes I did --- but my body seems to have gotten used to not having it now. So, I see no reason to use it, for myself, as I now notice no difference at all. I pretty much gave up drinking more than 1 cup of coffee per day, the same way and find i am sleeping better with no nic and no coffee and less indigestion for some reason. I have arthritis and my extremities just feel more oiled up and free w/out the nic for some reason? It's actually a marked difference, to be honest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I hear ya' crxess. I've been in employment limbo for a number of years now. Every temp position means I have some income going to building up my stash.

(Limbo = in and out of employment where "permanent" means until the company slashes jobs and "temporary" means until contract expires, so I call them all "temps", with long stretches between each. Thinking I should get out of commercial/industrial product design and become a truck driver...getting a CDL has to be easier than finding a job where you cannot mention your best designs because of confidentiality agreements with various companies and government agencies....like anyone would believe some of them anyway...like that silly secret service CA because that one was 10 kinds of cool.)

Reactions: Dixie1954

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I hear ya' crxess. I've been in employment limbo for a number of years now. Every temp position means I have some income going to building up my stash.

(Limbo = in and out of employment where "permanent" means until the company slashes jobs and "temporary" means until contract expires, so I call them all "temps", with long stretches between each. Thinking I should get out of commercial/industrial product design and become a truck driver...getting a CDL has to be easier than finding a job where you cannot mention your best designs because of confidentiality agreements with various companies and government agencies....like anyone would believe some of them anyway...like that silly secret service CA because that one was 10 kinds of cool.)

Well, If you would stop designing WMD's.........:lol::lol::lol:
Yes, I bounced a lot when young. Never unemployed, but always looking for advancement.
Eventually opened my own business and only took 23 years to Go dead Broke and in trouble with Uncle. That's another story:facepalm:

Like RaceHorse, I've been weening off, but I still come into contact with interested people and have a habit of helping out of pocket.(have to be careful of expenses:blink:)

Just don't know where life will be taking me right now.
No improvement in Right Shoulder/arm/hand worries the heck out of me and a barrage of Dr.'s all seem to think I will not improve.:glare:

Not saying life sux, but it sure can be aggravating at times. :lol:

* but, then I sit and DIY or get on here and for a few hours life is good.:thumbs:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
May be getting forced into early retirement so decided to go ahead and add to my Stash for the future.:lol::lol::lol:

Capella Flavor Drops - (4) 4oz bottles of Flavors $ 74.26 Shipped (Not Cheap):shock:

I feel a bit sorry for those that do not DIY and plan on Laughing at the FDA/CDC State and Local Tax Clowns.

I believe even supporting my Wife's Vaping and my younger Daughter, with my Nic reduction I can last a few years minimum.:D

We are both on the same page. I hope to retire in the next 4 - 5 years so fixed income here I come. I'm stocking up now while money is still good in preperation.

4 ltrs 100mg NIC - 1ltr in brown glass bottle other 3 ltr divided into 120ml bottles. All are on ice.
1 gallon ea. vg/pg (Should not be effected by vaporgeddon)
15 bottles of 50ml assorted hangsen flavorings (bought while buying was still good during buyhangsen.com's going out of business sale 50ml $9.95 ea.)
200 or so other assorted 10ml flavorings (Collected over the years)
30 or so assorted bottles of 30ml flavoring. (Collected over the years)
4oz bottle of cap vanilla custard (Bought last year and still full)
Enough vaping hardware and RBA rebuilding supplies to last 2 life times.

At 63 this should be a life time supply for me:)

Last edited:

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.

I believe even supporting my Wife's Vaping and my younger Daughter, with my Nic reduction I can last a few years minimum.:D

I'm slowly getting there to where I'll have a supply to last a loooonggg time...I'm having to do it in pieces since my hubby and I help supplement 2 other households (the in-laws and our 20 year old that's in college). Money is tight sometimes but whenever we have a little extra I stockpile as much as I can lol. The hubby supports me doing this because he's happy I'm not smoking the stinkies anymore (I've smoked since way before he first met me)...He's even getting into the whole "helping me create recipes" craze that is currently going on in my house (my 17 year old is constantly going "mom...what if you try mixing this flavor with this?") I know I've got enough hardware to last through forever...still need to learn how to make coils though *sigh*

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Spit. Rebuilding supplies. Yeah, next pay-period I have to get some reserve there...

Crxess, you're not the only one who's body is failing in weird ways. Palindromic Rheumatism (there was a third word that I cannot come close to spelling between those two) was given to me as a diagnosis along with a script for chemo drugs. Have started mixing in larger quantities to take me past the days when mixing is impossible to do because a joint I need is locked up.

I buried all the friends of my youth, save for one, before we hit 30, so it's a miracle I lived another 20 past that. Major wear and tear coming out is to be expected with the things I did. Thankfully the wildest don't show up when getting security clearances through or I would have to be in a different line of work. (Advise to younger crowd, don't take pictures, don't write any plans down, no recordings, and don't hang with a crowd that takes barely missing dying while doing something stupid as a major success...people like a younger me. When you finally do settle down, the stories behind each scar will only entertain your children for a short period of their childhood.)

On to shopping for wire and whatnots...

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Wow, we are a messed up mixed up bunch.:shock:

My mixing is down to once or twice a month tops with the shoulder pain and uncooperative hand.
I also support 2 Families. Son with Wife and 3 kids and my youngest Daughter 31yrs. wife and Me all under one roof with one (me) paying all the main bills. Daughter-n-law scrambles for the Food.
I also have the hardware covered.......almost to an obsession, or so my wife says.
62 in Oct. so not to far behind Danny.

Got my Long Term Disability paperwork filled out and heading back to the insurance Co. today.

Hoping tomorrow...........err........later today will be peaceful.

Kids start back to school, so I will likely break out the mixing stuff Wed. Night if I'm doing okay and try getting caught up a bit early Thurs.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I also support 2 Families. Son with Wife and 3 kids and my youngest Daughter 31yrs. wife and Me all under one roof with one (me) paying all the main bills. Daughter-n-law scrambles for the Food.
I also have the hardware covered.......almost to an obsession, or so my wife says.
62 in Oct. so not to far behind Danny.

I've been there. Had my older daughter and her husband living with me for 2 years so they can save up to buy a house. Shortly after they bought a house my younger son thought that was a great idea his sister had so him and his faience moved in to save up to buy a condo. They stayed 4 years and just recently moved into their new condo. In both cases I paid all the major bills and they bought there own groceries and cooked for the entire family as well as pitched in with the family chores. I also helped them both with there down payments and paid for their collage educations. Then my wife decides at 58 to go back to college for her masters. It cost a lot but she made the most of it landing a great high paying executive position with the state of New Jersey. I've always done more then well enough in the software development field but now with our income more then doubling I finally have some peace and quiet and some spare cash and retirement doesn't look that far off now:)

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Nic and Most of the Flavors ordered came in today. Just in time to. Just finished off the last of the RY4D and Candy Caramel
Bavarian Cream is getting low.
Made about 500ml of various flavors before my arm/hand and freakin' mind gave out. People congregating around me and yaking non-stop. I couldn't keep up with where I was or what I was doing.
Got most of it sorted, but I went to pore the last drops of RY4D into another bottle....... it was the candy caramel:facepalm: Never even looked at the label, just opened and added.:confused:
At least I make a lot of RWHY4 so I can fudge the next big bottle a bit. Reduce the RY4D a Tad and increase the mixed Candy Caramel a bit.:lol:
Should get interesting.:shock:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Don't you just love it when someone interupts you right at that critical point in your mixing session. My wife is famous for that and I can't tell you how many times I've royally screwed up a mix when that happens. Now I mix late at night after everyone's gone to bed or when every ones out and about. Sometimes I do come up with something quite good when that happens but not often. Usually it's a disaster. As far as pouring the wrong juice in the wrong bottle I have never done that BUT I have filled my not so empty tanks with the wrong juice from time to time.

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
As far as pouring the wrong juice in the wrong bottle I have never done that BUT I have filled my not so empty tanks with the wrong juice from time to time.

Yea, done that a few times to.:lol:
Fortunately the flavoring was the little WL 8ml bottle and only 1/2 full. I to like do my mixing when no one is around. Sadly those times are few and far between lately.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread