Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #5 Like the old times - Choose from 3 prizes/5 winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Were you involved in the 4000 post marathon? We had so much fun.
yup.. i sure was.. it was how i got my first tastes with bionic.. :D

it was quite a fun time.. it hit a feverish pace.. where it was almost impossible to keep up with everything but was interesting so you sort of had to..

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I still haven't woke up yet, so I haven't been posting much. My grandsons 1st birthday was yesterday and him and his 2 year old brother wore me out. I think I'm going to take me a nap here soon. Coffee isn't kicking in.
oh no!!!!

Breaking-up-with-caffeine.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I still haven't woke up yet, so I haven't been posting much. My grandsons 1st birthday was yesterday and him and his 2 year old brother wore me out. I think I'm going to take me a nap here soon. Coffee isn't kicking in.

Aw Bella, you're too young to have grand children.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
oh no!!!!

Breaking-up-with-caffeine.jpg

I'm drinking coffee, l drink massive amounts of coffee everyday. It don't work..lol

Aw Bella, you're too young to have grand children.

I'm 41, had my son when I was 16. He's 25 and has a new born, 1 year old and one that will be 3 next month. I also have a 16 year old daughter that thankfully is determined NOT to follow in my footsteps..lol.

renilyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Gym time, be back soon to get this thing really going.
Take me take me! Please? I need to get to the gym too... But no one will go with me. EVER!

On another note, it was 33 degrees here when I got up! And it's supposed to be 78 tomorrow afternoon! [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87] Does anyone else have weather like we do here in Colorado? You know... The kind where you think Mother Nature forgot to take her Prozac type of weather.....?

Take me take me! Please? I need to get to the gym too... But no one will go with me. EVER!

On another note, it was 33 degrees here when I got up! And it's supposed to be 78 tomorrow afternoon! [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87] Does anyone else have weather like we do here in Colorado? You know... The kind where you think Mother Nature forgot to take her Prozac type of weather.....?
I live in Oklahoma so yeah! Very bipolar weather patterns. What part of CO are you in? I lived in Colorado springs for 2 years and I loved it

renilyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Gym time, be back soon to get this thing really going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread