Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
I'm trying to get the father in law started vaping he's a 2pad smoker right now

It took me almost a year to convince my sister. I took her to a vape shop and she started talking to a 70 year old woman who had just started vaping two months before. My sister told me if that 70 year old woman who smoked for 50 years could do it, so could she. I ordered her a kit, had her come to my house and spent 8 hours explaining everything to her.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Holy flying rainbow cows! We are gone for three hours and this thread takes off even faster! Just so you guys know, tonight there's going to be:

EIGHT WINNERS!

Mind you, giveaways/contests have a set limit of how many posts they can be (as per supplier rules), and this one was set to last until the 1000th post yielding 20 winners. At that point, we'd announce the giveaway officially over and shortly launch a new one. Given the fact that we have gone past 1000 posts before we could notice, we'll then have a grand total of 22 winners.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Holy flying rainbow cows! We are gone for three hours and this thread takes off even faster! Just so you guys know, tonight there's going to be:

EIGHT WINNERS!

Mind you, giveaways/contests have a set limit of how many posts they can be (as per supplier rules), and this one was set to last until the 1000th post yielding 20 winners. At that point, we'd announce the giveaway officially over and shortly launch a new one. Given the fact that we have gone past 1000 posts before we could notice, we'll then have a grand total of 22 winners.

LOL so what you are saying is no more winners from this contest??

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut

EIGHT WINNERS!

You can't take your eyes off us for a minute!!

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Please let us direct your attention to this post:
This giveaway is officially closed and we'll post tonight's winners in roughly an hour. Any posts after this one are not counted towards another winner. We are working on a new giveaway where we'll cater to both those that have already tried our line and those who haven't (you'll have the chance to pick between a full sample pack and 30ML bottles). On the closing post, there'll be a direct link to the thread (sadly we do have to close it as there's a limit of open threads a supplier can have), we are trying to make it more fun, so by tomorrow morning there will be a brand new sparkling giveaway from us here at Bionic Vapor!

Here's a cool little secret we didn't plan on telling you yet. Bionic Vapor will ALWAYS have at least ONE giveaway active. The fun never ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread