Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
SC
A lot of stores (one head shop I was just in, 30 mins away) only know what their distributor tells them.. This store had a gGo 1100mah, 2 CE5+, and needle bottle, charger, and case for ... $79! I told the owner that was too much and explained that there were other places to get starter kits and eliquid that were both cheaper and better.. She gave me a good discount on what my wife purchased :)

I won't go into a head shop for vaping stuff, i'll build my own mods, diy off home made extracts and buy pg from tractor supply and vg from walmart first

shelzmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
United States
Maybe some people just don't know any better or don't realize how huge the on-line market is. They hear about e-cigs, see a store near them and go not knowing. Or they just don't want to wait for something. If I was new at this and went into a shop, I would assume the people there know what they're talking about and their prices were probably the norm.

I believe that is the case for sure. We have a couple in the city that I worked in and their prices on hardware are high, but juice is not bad on price. I only went in there when I first started vaping to check out what the devices actually looked like. I like the EVOD but they were selling 1 for 50, got a double kit for $40 so it was more than double the price. My wifes aunt actually started vaping before I did, but she only buys at the store and I don't really know why other than she is either not trusting of online shopping or just unaware. I plan on showing her all the goodies available online once I talk to her during the next family event.

Mike

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
my first ego came from a local B&M.....I think I paid $40 for it and it was a pretty basic 900mah kit nothing special about it.....few days before I bought a over the counter blu and started my online search but I was not sure if vaping was for me or if I would suceed in quitting analogs....so I had gone to the B&M knowing I was going to over pay but wanting something in my hand at that moment

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
Believe it or not, I have a sister who doesn't even have a computer. About a year ago I was going to print out a picture for her and she asked me if it would be in color - LOL!! I laughed so hard at that one. But to the point - she would have absolutely no idea how to even look online for something let alone order something! I got her vaping almost a year ago. She has two 1100 mah egos and is perfectly content with those. She uses CE4's and has no desire to try anything else. I gave her an EVOD to try. About a week later I asked her how she liked and she told me she screwed up filling it and she threw it out!!! Oh....back to the point - I just order CE4's for her and she is happy with them and has not gone back to smoking. She's also stuck with the same juice and I just order that for her too whenever she's running low. Sisterly love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread