Blowing clouds in public... (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
Where to even begin... For context, I drip, run low ohm builds, and am a vape shop employee. With that being said, I absolutely can not STAND it when people do this in public. In a smoking area? By all means go ahead. In a vape shop? Of course!! It's encouraged. That's where it should end. I recently lost it on a guy who decided it would be cool to blow clouds in a PUBLIC RESTAURANT, which happened to be over my shoulder and onto my table. You see how that can get annoying? Because it is. Cloud chasers MUST accept the fact that their clouds do NOT impress everybody around them, with the vast majority thinking it's obnoxious.

I'm not attacking you personally 3ebmike, and I apologize if this is a high hostility post. I'm running off barely any sleep and have been running into trouble with nicotine cravings and the like.

So is it ok for a tootler to blow their clouds in a restaurant in your opinion? Just curious, as me walking down a public deserted sidewalk is a public space and I'm not sure why anyone would have any problem with clouds being blown in such a circumstance, but as to a restaurant it seems super obvious to me that ANYONE vaping inside such a place as a restaurant is being very discourteous. Whether it's little baby clouds or huge dense clouds there's no reason one should be allowed and not the other, when in reality both of these are going to be seen as discourteous, which in my opinion they are. It seems funny to me that there are so many folks saying it's ok when they do it cause it's just little clouds, but it's not ok for the cloud chasers to do it, cause it's big clouds! Again, it's the discourteous folks that get stuff banned.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
So is it ok for a tootler to blow their clouds in a restaurant in your opinion? Just curious, as me walking down a public deserted sidewalk is a public space and I'm not sure why anyone would have any problem with clouds being blown in such a circumstance, but as to a restaurant it seems super obvious to me that ANYONE vaping inside such a place as a restaurant is being very discourteous. Whether it's little baby clouds or huge dense clouds there's no reason one should be allowed and not the other, when in reality both of these are going to be seen as discourteous, which in my opinion they are. It seems funny to me that there are so many folks saying it's ok when they do it cause it's just little clouds, but it's not ok for the cloud chasers to do it, cause it's big clouds! Again, it's the discourteous folks that get stuff banned.

Yeah, I meant to say that I don't agree with tootle puffing around others in places that aren't designated for smoking/vaping either. I just got caught up in the post as I was furiously typing that out.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I guess if the regurgitator can get to the finals of AGT.........

But I like the professional regurgitator.

I didn't even notice the cloud.

I love the Professional Regurgitator. I also love that Stern just laps it up - watch his little face light up every time the PR inhales something. The act with Penn and Teller was brilliant and I thought that Stern actually peed a little.

The PR makes me happy.

Now cloudz bro - for me, yeah whatever melts your butter - just don't expect any magnanimous reactions from fellow vapers or random members of the public.

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle

I recently put a fused clapton in that same setup and I get about twice as much clouds.. gets ridiculous and its honestly almost annoying to use in public even though I'm vaping on "Mega Melons" by cuttwood which smells delicious and people should enjoy the smell of it I dont know how they couldn't. I see the vapor drift through and people obviously getting annoyed, but this is my style of vape.. I try to just take a drag when no ones around. Any of you guys get some funny looks when blowing clouds? Some of them are compliments, mostly by either drunk people or teenagers or mid twentiers being like damn how do you get that much smoke!? as they smoke on their tootle puffers.
Did you ever smoke like that? I doubt it... honestly did you ever bow your head to inhale deeper on a cigarette? I don't mean to light it... There is a huge difference between being proud of your cloud and enjoying a nice vape, and encroaching on other peoples liberties. Look at it this way, you wouldnt like it if someone blew smoke your face, yet its ok for you to blow a cloud in someone else's face, when they dont know you or what your doing. Its all good to be proud of your cloud, but in public, show a little common courtesy. Take a moment to think, maybe the folks your foggin up the room around might be allergic to the flavorings, or PG or VG... There is a line (not a very fine one) between cloud chasing and just being a ....... The golden rule applies here... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you... will erase any questions of where to cloud chase... Just my opinion, I enjoy vaping, Im not trying to tell you how to vape, do what works for you, just keep in mind the impressions you make on others, because yes we are all put into the same group of vaping, keep in mind that you in a way, represent all vapors to some folks, who may take things out of context... etc, anyway Have a great day...

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

I recently put a fused clapton in that same setup and I get about twice as much clouds.. gets ridiculous and its honestly almost annoying to use in public even though I'm vaping on "Mega Melons" by cuttwood which smells delicious and people should enjoy the smell of it I dont know how they couldn't. I see the vapor drift through and people obviously getting annoyed, but this is my style of vape.. I try to just take a drag when no ones around. Any of you guys get some funny looks when blowing clouds? Some of them are compliments, mostly by either drunk people or teenagers or mid twentiers being like damn how do you get that much smoke!? as they smoke on their tootle puffers.

Congratulations on your new job at the local haunted house.........as a fog machine.

Come to think of it, maybe you should try one of those next.

You could strap one to a furniture dolly with two 12v volts car batteries wired in series.

And btw.....tootle puffers dont smoke. We vape. Theres no combustion involved.

Reactions: Lannie

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Haha thankfully no! I'll have to add in my sig the whole "this post is my opinion only, anything I say can and probably will be construed in every way and used against me on this forum."
Sure thing.
Thank you for formulating it in such a clear way. It should be inserted somewhere in forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread