Blu Bashing 101 – Course Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

voiceinthecosmos

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
United States
Hmmm....well, I personally believe that ANY pv is better than using analogs. With the FDA, Big Pharma, and even the American Lung Association bashing vaping (look at their facebook page - it will make you ANGRY)American Lung Association - Financial aid - Washington, DC - Wall | Facebook, we all need to STICK TOGETHER!! While I do not use Blus currently, I did use them to get off of analogs, and I credit them with saving my life. I am currently using an Ego-T batt with a a low resistance dual coil carto while I wait on Zen to build my Zenesis mod. HOWEVER, I am thinking about getting some more Blus just to keep in my pocket at work (sans the pcc). You have to admit, they are much easier to carry around.

Back to the ALA - Everyone seriously needs to get on their facebook page and tell them how vaping got them to quit using analogs, BUT don't use OUR lingo, use words they can understand. Get on their facebook page and read just how hard they are working to turn public opinion against vaping. This particular post is them bashing Groupon for posting vaping coupons: Disappointed in... | Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread