Boba's Bounty Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
No Doubt a Genesis atty brings Boba's to a whole new level of great. It's amazing on my Atom Bomb, and I just ordered an AC9 because it's so amazing and wanted something a bit better to handle thicker juices. The best part of the Atom Bomb is the performance for a $55 Genesis. If you have the duckets and willingness/ability to handle one, pick up a Genesis style Atomizer, you won't be sorry.
What kinda mesh are you using? I'm not having any luck with it wicking I went with the cheaper aga-t and using 400 ss mesh and no wicking :(

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
Just received my 30 ml order in 12mg from AV, at first taste i was like what the heck is this? then after vaping it for a few hours i was like its okay not too much tongue flavor but back of the throat and sinus could taste (if that makes any sense), the next morning i woke up and didn't want to vape it as i was thinking gosh that sure is a heavy flavor then while drinking my morning cup o joe i took a hit and was like wow that sure is pleasant.... that was 3 days ago and i have very little left in my 30 ml so i think i need to order more, I've found it tastes amazing in a standard 2 ohm res carto at 5 volts in my GLV 2... simply amazing flavor i think they are adding something to the juice to make addicts out of us all lol!

Thanks AV For the amazing flavor and I'm now a believer... i really wanted to let this bottle steep for a while but alas i could not bring myself to do so as I'm too in love with that flavor!

And I'm a Huge SW fan so the name got me as well and i was destined to try the flavor even if it had bad reviews!

donneee

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2012
Norfolk, VA, USA
does anyone know if another reseller of BB can customize it to be 70/30? or 60/40? vg/pg ratio. it won't matter once i get my dremel but i can't wait till i pay my bills off to buy that... i would ask in the special notes when i order from AVE, but i kinda want it now.... i'm almost out of the 18 and i want 100mL of 12mg T_T. those free samples i got when i order the first time from ave.... ohhh how you got me hooked on this crac... err juice. now... to find my spoon and lighter, i mean battery and hh.357.

infact... who else resells boba's? i wouldn't mind paying a little more for already steeped bobas. i can't even let it steep cause i can't wait to vape it.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
This was one of the few e-juices I really liked on first taste. I've sampled so many now and this is the first I've given a big order too. Have 100ml of the stuff coming to me in the mail. I don't usually fall for hype or popular opinion (was disappointed with some other popular e-liquids on here) but this stuff has a very addictive taste to it. Sticks with you after you vape it it's so good.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I thought that "tobacco" flavored vapes were not for me.

My name is Plan and I have a problem. I'm addicted to the two juices that seem to be universally hard to get. Boba's and Pluid. When one starts losing flavor I switch to the other. Thankfully I also love NWVapor's Blueberry Cheesecake. every other flavor I have tried just seems muted in comparison to those three. Sometimes I spike my Boba's with WTA Beetle Juice, but mostly I just enjoy Boba's as is.

Boba Fett would vape Boba's Bounty, but Darth Vader would vape Pluid...and Han Solo would vape both!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
...and Han Solo would vape both!

Hans would shoot first, takes their vapes, and Millenium Falcon outta there like a boss...

... or get taken captive and stuck in a trash compactor...

... or encased in carbonite...

... by Boba Fett...

...*mutter*

etc. etc.

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
What kinda mesh are you using? I'm not having any luck with it wicking I went with the cheaper aga-t and using 400 ss mesh and no wicking :(

Having a similar issue, but with a Zap. I heard somewhere that 500 ss mesh wicks better. Not completely sure. Any veteran input on this would be appreciated!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
500 mesh generally will wick better, but in my experience the biggest factor in using really thick juices in gennies is the way you make your wick. I find that a thicker, hollow-rolled wick works best for BB. I can't get great performance out of things like my Cobra, which has a very narrow wick hole, but I can get it to work great in my iHybrid, which has quite a large wick hole. I use 400 mesh there for the most part

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I ordered BB for the first time feb 6, 2013. I never had the opportunity to try it in the 4 months I vaped so I guess I fell in love with it before trying it, afterall it was hard to get and almost everyone loved it.

I love it. When I get a craving for smoking an analog, BB really hits the spot. I don't know whats in it, all I know is it doesnt irritate my gums like PG juices. I hope Ben keeps the recipe secret and guards it from Big Tobacco (Ive heard rumors phillip morris & wells fargo are lurking).

I ordered a ZAP ( z-atty-pro) at the same time as BB and both arrived together. I can report that Bobas works great on a zap without any tweeking, right out of the box! No distilled water needed, no changing out wicks, recoiling, just fill tank and vape on!

Bobas doesn't need steeping, atleast not in the traditional sense. See, to me steeping involved 2 things, time & shaking. Shaking is a MUST, all those goodies in BB taste better when it's mixed well. But the time factor really irritated me. If we could put our cravings on "hold" for a month or two, we probably wouldn't have gotten addicted to nicotine to begin with.

So get a hobbist paint bottle shaker or jewelery clearner to do the heavy shaking for you and in a couple days your BB will taste the same or better than someone who kept theirs locked away in a cellar as if it were a fine wine.

Long story short, automated shaking or vibration the way to go if you wanna add to an already great product.

Here is one in action - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oZgsZ-hrSoo

My name is Glen and I'm a Bobas Bounty addict and damn proud :)

Last edited:

bob_

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Ohio
I've been using a Kanger T3 clone (Tabac BCC) with an Ego Twist and... it's OK. Boba's hasn't been as great as it was when I used it in a cartomizer (and burned it out in a couple of days).

So what's the best system for vaping Boba's? GP Spheroid? ZAP? I'm willing to do what it takes — is the Spheroid worth it? Or is there another solution?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I've been using a Kanger T3 clone (Tabac BCC) with an Ego Twist and... it's OK. Boba's hasn't been as great as it was when I used it in a cartomizer (and burned it out in a couple of days).

So what's the best system for vaping Boba's? GP Spheroid? ZAP? I'm willing to do what it takes — is the Spheroid worth it? Or is there another solution?
The best results I've had were out of a Vivi R tank (rebuildable) It's a crappy rebuildable, but for $12, it's worth it. Don't expect it to last more than a month though. I've heard that you can add a few drops of scotch (or other alcohol) to Boba's and it will make it wick very nicely in a Genisis setup (or any other setup that suffers from poor draw). I haven't tried this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread