Boba's Bounty Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
My turn! I vape a Boba's 80% PG sweet Tart 20% in a ViviNova system on a ProVari, and a 1.5 ohm Dual Coil on my VV Reo.

Tomorrow... it'll be something different.

I can't imagine mixing BB with anything else!
Speaking of which, it's about time for another order. Think I'll pick up some GJ too :)

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
My turn! I vape a Boba's 80% PG sweet Tart 20% in a ViviNova system on a ProVari, and a 1.5 ohm Dual Coil on my VV Reo.

Tomorrow... it'll be something different.

Thanks for the suggestion, your word is good enough for me. I have just placed an order for 2 30ml bottles of BB and an 18ml bottle of PG Sweet tart all in 24mg strength, vape on brother!

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Just received my 30 ml order in 12mg from AV, at first taste i was like what the heck is this? then after vaping it for a few hours i was like its okay not too much tongue flavor but back of the throat and sinus could taste (if that makes any sense), the next morning i woke up and didn't want to vape it as i was thinking gosh that sure is a heavy flavor then while drinking my morning cup o joe i took a hit and was like wow that sure is pleasant.... that was 3 days ago and i have very little left in my 30 ml so i think i need to order more, I've found it tastes amazing in a standard 2 ohm res carto at 5 volts in my GLV 2... simply amazing flavor i think they are adding something to the juice to make addicts out of us all lol!

Thanks AV For the amazing flavor and I'm now a believer... i really wanted to let this bottle steep for a while but alas i could not bring myself to do so as I'm too in love with that flavor!

They are obviously putting crack in this juice:p. The first couple times I tried it I did not care for it but strangely I kept craving it.

I am trying to buy a 100ml bottle so there will be some to steep while I vape it :). Also trying to buy a 100 ml bottle of Gorilla Juice.

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
They are obviously putting crack in this juice:p. The first couple times I tried it I did not care for it but strangely I kept craving it.

I am trying to buy a 100ml bottle so there will be some to steep while I vape it :). Also trying to buy a 100 ml bottle of Gorilla Juice.

Yeah I've gone through like 400ml's of bobas / gorilla juice since that post..

Kelly Mo2B

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
United States

Steep Boba? What's that? Mine is always gone too fast for that. lol I can't wait to order another bottle. :D

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I discovered the joys of mixing Boba's and Pluid. All over that like a chipmunk on a corncob.
th

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I really love Bobas...my 100ml bottle and I are getting engaged (unless mail order brides are illegal in Texas).

I just wish it wasn't so darn thick! I have thrown out countless clearos because they couldn't handle Bobas, and now I basically make my purchasing decisions based on "can it handle Bobas?". I have tried the Evod, MT3, vivi nova, both iclears 16/30 (these did so-so until halfway through the tank).

For now I vape Bobas through carto tanks, even though priming the carto is a pain...I can't imagine trying to actually fill a carto with the stuff :)

If AVE ever decides to beta test a thinner Bobas variant, I'm there!!!!!

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
I really love Bobas...my 100ml bottle and I are getting engaged (unless mail order brides are illegal in Texas).

I just wish it wasn't so darn thick! I have thrown out countless clearos because they couldn't handle Bobas, and now I basically make my purchasing decisions based on "can it handle Bobas?". I have tried the Evod, MT3, vivi nova, both iclears 16/30 (these did so-so until halfway through the tank).

For now I vape Bobas through carto tanks, even though priming the carto is a pain...I can't imagine trying to actually fill a carto with the stuff :)

If AVE ever decides to beta test a thinner Bobas variant, I'm there!!!!!

I typically only use bobas in standard cartos (not tanks) or in a genny

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I accidently ordered 2 bottles of 30ml BB from the same vendor. Separate orders (double shipping charges) and they came in on the same day. Boy was I sweating it since it was my first time trying Boba's Bounty. Was really hoping I'd like it.

Unfortunately, I did. Went straight to the source (as soon as they reopened) and ordered a 100ml bottle. I should be good for a couple of weeks!

I made another mistake and ordered some Gorilla Juice. Did you know it goes really good with Crown Royal Maple? Sip of CRM and drip some GJ. Life is good.

eMan_cometh

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Believe me when I say this, as there's no exaggeration:

Boba's Bounty ruined every other juice for me.

I just got my first 30ml on Wednesday and I was just in shock from the first draw. This juice offers so much all across the board, it's phenomenal. I brought myself to take a whack at my old go-to, 100 VG cherry cola extra extra flavor bump from my local shop...no bueno. let alone the new originals i just picked up. i could not believe it. I know my Boba's jonzein is bad cause it looks like I'm about a third into the bottle, and feel a bit of panic cause it's not on the site this very second.

Rockin it in a ego dual coil 1.5 shorty (TRY EM) on the trusty MVP, total free for all across the entire 3.3-5v spectrum, to go with that free for all taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread