Bobas bounty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
I was around when Bobas was THE flavor at my local shop. I thought it was good, but was into to heavier tobaccos at the time. I googled Bobas and found the juice in the link below. Is this the original or close? Thanks.
Charles

Boba's Bounty
No, no and NO!!! This guy is a scammer. You would want alien VISIONS, not Alien Vapor. But Boba's isn't available any more anyway, because the flavoring supplier either changed the formula or the cost became prohibitive.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I was around when Bobas was THE flavor at my local shop. I thought it was good, but was into to heavier tobaccos at the time. I googled Bobas and found the juice in the link below. Is this the original or close? Thanks.
Charles

Boba's Bounty

Nope was the pseudo site that confused people with their name

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    All buckled in for a ride to either Utopia or a toilet flush! I haven't been this excited since... since... my girlfriend had me believing she bought me a remote controlled airplane and it turned out to be a camcorder.
    One poster was so excited, they mistitled their thread :lol:.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    We laugh, but his putting Bob's down as the title could be prophetic.

Skeebo
    (who should be worried now)
    :tumble:

Jk.

My order is in. I vape 14mg, so I bought two strengths and will mix them.

If anyone gets burned, it won't be the first time.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
    Aug 24, 2010
    Reno, Nevada, USA
    Sheesh, I thought I might be the first one to announce the news here, but I'm apparently way too slow on the draw.

A bit of a shot in the dark, but I went ahead and ordered 200ml of this stuff, which apparently also qualifies for free shipping, which was a nice little bonus. I'm not sure what the minimum order is to qualify for free shipping. (I just checked, $50 is the minimum order to get free shipping.) One 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty is $45, which is not bad for a good juice flavor. Some very decent flavors by other makers I order from run about $60 for 240ml, so $90 for 200mls is actually a little high, but not terrible.

I'm really looking forward to trying this out again after so long. I'm curious how everyone else here will feel about the taste. Please post your impressions once you get this stuff and have a chance to vape it, and let us know what gear you're using to vape it as well. I'm curious how this stuff will run in more "modern" equipment.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread