Boge Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Boge Leo from Jerry The Mad Vaper, too. Great price!! FAST Shipping!

I direct drip, but am considering carts for this Leo since it hits so well!

Anyway, loving this classy e-Cig! TONS of vapor!!! I think it delivers more nicotine, so am going down from 24 to 18 mg juice with next juice order.

Speaking of vapor....what do YOU think? ;)

VAPORfromNewLeo.jpg

Just ordered one in red! Can't wait to try it out. Can you drip with these? Any idea what size drip tip would work with it? Oh, and will the USB/AC adapter for my egos work with the leo USB charger?

Congrats! Let us know what you think!

Yes, you can DD. A 801 or any pen-style drip tip will work. Not sure if the USB/AC adapters for the eGo work; I haven't tried mine out. But it does come with a usb cord; I just plug it right into my laptop.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Just ordered one in red! Can't wait to try it out. Can you drip with these? Any idea what size drip tip would work with it? Oh, and will the USB/AC adapter for my egos work with the leo USB charger?

Misha yes any ac/usb adaptor will work with the leo's usb cable,

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Thanks folks! So I can plug the USB end of the leo charger into my USB/AC Ego charger?

That would be a yes, the only thing you shouldn't use your ego charger (the corded part with usb) for is 510's and dont charge your ego using a 510 charger, Now I'm talking about the corded part itself, but the usb/ac adaptor works for any usb device. I didn't sell you your ego, but I'm sure the vendor you bought yours from would tell you that the ego (cord) charger is only for that, and any other combination will kill your batteries, and void any warranty that they may have.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Thanks again! I'm really excited. Due to a mixup on extra battery stock, themadvaper is going to great lengths on customer service. I'll end up with both a red and a titanium Leo. Even better!

My Egos are jealous. LOL

I'm happy to go that extra step for you, particularly since the mixup was on my end. The fraudulent charge (from what I can tell) kept emptying the shopping cart, and then adding to it when trying different (stolen) credit cards. this action kept messing with the inventory levels in the store. It was at this time that you probably ordered, and my inventory ended up being one red battery shy. And I couldn't let you clash your colors:) , not with a sleek e-cig like this. :2cool:

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Well I totally appreciate it, reverendg, stellar customer service is rare these days, though it seems more common in the ecig market than elsewhere. You've made a long-term customer for hardware.

I'm so glad you finally got your site set up.

long term is what I'm after. A good business is only as good as their customer list. So thank you, I hope to bring you the latest innovations at a fair price, for a long time to come.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I put in a request several weeks ago to get the Boge Leo its own sub forum under Model Specific. Since the Leo is not an eGo, being that it has its own atomizer style, look and works totally different. I figure if there can be several pen style sub forums, several 'mini' style one, why shouldn't the Leo get its own? Now, if the Leo had a 510 connection, then it may fall under the Ego sub forum. But it doesn't. Nor is it in any way an eGo knock-off.

I put in a request several weeks ago to get the Boge Leo its own sub forum under Model Specific. Since the Leo is not an eGo, being that it has its own atomizer style, look and works totally different. I figure if there can be several pen style sub forums, several 'mini' style one, why shouldn't the Leo get its own? Now, if the Leo had a 510 connection, then it may fall under the Ego sub forum. But it doesn't. Nor is it in any way an eGo knock-off.

I feel it's different from the eGo, too. Hopefully enough people will request it and we'll get one.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
I have mixed feelings on the separate forum issue, but I really think it should have one.

I just read somebody yesterday describing the ego as a "fat bat" pv. That makes sense because the standard atty and carts are from a mini, and it just extends life and power with a fat battery. The pig-cig falls into the same category because even though it's designed for 808 cartos, the 808 is still a mini.

The Leo on the other hand is based on a pen-style, so it really should be considered as a different class than the ego. Frankyly, a lot of the mods out there have more in common with the ego than the Leo does, because so many of them use the same mini attys. So really, they're just "fat bat minis."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread