The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Boge Leo

Discussion in 'The Leo' started by mgmrick, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MtnLioness

MtnLioness Senior Member ECF Veteran

Agreed. The Leo is quite different from the eGo. It doesn't even resemble it, and with a completely different and better atomizer, it shouldn't be lumped in with an eGo-type e-Cig.

So....where do we go from here? We got a "NO", but hoping we can still get Leo it's own, rightful sub-forum. :?:

2. Jackal3

Jackal3 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    I had asked AngusATAT , the forum manager to look into getting the Leo it's own subforum several weeks back. I'm waiting on his response.

3. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    In the mean time I will just keep feeding my boge leo juice. Also waiting the new stuff to come out for the leo

4. MtnLioness

I had asked him, too. Got a quick response: No. Said it was too much like the eGo.

Sigh. :p

5. MtnLioness

What's the new stuff coming out?

I need another atty or two. Don't even have a spare.

6. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    Madvpaes has spare atty's ten dollars

Leo Atomizer

New boge leo products are hush...hush but does sound like boge wants push their new leo. I heard watch for early january

7. MtnLioness

Thanks!

I've heard of the some of the "hush" stuff....pretty cool!

8. reverendg

reverendg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2010
    washington USA
    Hey hush up you two :) new stuff is almost here. Just checked with boge, my order is ready to head out the door. which means Hopefully we'll see it another week or so.

9. VeeDubb65

VeeDubb65 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    Monmouth, OR
    As somebody who absolutely loves the Leo but has no clue what you're talking about, YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE!!!!

10. Jackal3

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    With CES just wrapping up in Las Vegas, a good part of Boge Sales and Marketing team are just now returning home to China. Once there they have lots of catching up to do before the Spring Festival. Hopefully, the new things, or at least the cartomizers, will be released.

11. monsterkitty

monsterkitty Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2010
    southwest
    okay, hi there everyone i am now a leo fan! just got mine in the mail today, i can't put it down, lol. juice flavor is great in this, i have juices that i can barely taste in my 510 or bottom-feeder, but the leo brings it right out. the juices seem to have a richer taste to me.

twice maybe three times i heard a popping in the atty, the first time it was pretty loud, scared me. has anyone else had this, and what might it be? the first time it happened was also the very first time i pressed on the button to take a vape. i really hope it's nothing. otherwise i am very happy with it.

12. Jackal3

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    The popping is the juice and will slow down as you vape more. Its like a bubbling.

13. throatkick

throatkick Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    FL
    I am now vaping constantly for about 19-20 days. I have 2 leos and and eGO. While the eGo is more practical because of the passthough, easier to find parts, smaller etc., the vaping quality is day and night. You summed it up very nicely and I just wanted to second what you said.

14. VeeDubb65

Sep 15, 2010
    Monmouth, OR
    The newer leos already work as a passthrough (mine does) and they are now selling them with sealed batteries as well.

You are certainly right about parts being easier to find, but I suspect the Leo is only going to go up in popularity, and will soon be serious competition for the ego.

15. monsterkitty

monsterkitty Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2010
    southwest
    can you explain what you mean by this, i'm a little confused. i'm not sure what a passthrough is. does this mean i can plug it in to the computer and vape with it charging? thanks for clarifying.

16. VeeDubb65

Sep 15, 2010
    Monmouth, OR
    That's exactly what it means. Plug it into any powered USB port, which means almost any port on your computer, a powered USB hub or an AC adapter and you can vape while charging.

Just be careful when ordering. Some of the early ones did NOT work as a passthrough or have a sealed batt. Then there were some that WOULD work as a pass through, but still weren't sealed.

17. Fabsta

Fabsta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Jo'burg, South Africa
    Hey, I just noticed this:

The Leo

18. Jackal3

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    Cool! Let's move our conversations there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.