Boge Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Had the Leo used the same 510 atty that all the others use, then by all means genericize it. However, Boge went out on a limb to create a whole new atty that uses a common larger sized cartridge. That shows innovation and puts it in a class by itself.

Agreed. The Leo is quite different from the eGo. It doesn't even resemble it, and with a completely different and better atomizer, it shouldn't be lumped in with an eGo-type e-Cig.

So....where do we go from here? We got a "NO", but hoping we can still get Leo it's own, rightful sub-forum. :?:

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Madvpaes has spare atty's ten dollars

Leo Atomizer

New boge leo products are hush...hush but does sound like boge wants push their new leo. I heard watch for early january

Thanks!

I've heard of the some of the "hush" stuff....pretty cool!

Hey hush up you two :) new stuff is almost here. Just checked with boge, my order is ready to head out the door. which means Hopefully we'll see it another week or so.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Madvpaes has spare atty's ten dollars

Leo Atomizer

New boge leo products are hush...hush but does sound like boge wants push their new leo. I heard watch for early january

With CES just wrapping up in Las Vegas, a good part of Boge Sales and Marketing team are just now returning home to China. Once there they have lots of catching up to do before the Spring Festival. Hopefully, the new things, or at least the cartomizers, will be released.

monsterkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2010
southwest
okay, hi there everyone i am now a leo fan! just got mine in the mail today, i can't put it down, lol. juice flavor is great in this, i have juices that i can barely taste in my 510 or bottom-feeder, but the leo brings it right out. the juices seem to have a richer taste to me.

twice maybe three times i heard a popping in the atty, the first time it was pretty loud, scared me. has anyone else had this, and what might it be? the first time it happened was also the very first time i pressed on the button to take a vape. i really hope it's nothing. otherwise i am very happy with it.

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
okay, hi there everyone i am now a leo fan! just got mine in the mail today, i can't put it down, lol. juice flavor is great in this, i have juices that i can barely taste in my 510 or bottom-feeder, but the leo brings it right out. the juices seem to have a richer taste to me.

twice maybe three times i heard a popping in the atty, the first time it was pretty loud, scared me. has anyone else had this, and what might it be? the first time it happened was also the very first time i pressed on the button to take a vape. i really hope it's nothing. otherwise i am very happy with it.

I am now vaping constantly for about 19-20 days. I have 2 leos and and eGO. While the eGo is more practical because of the passthough, easier to find parts, smaller etc., the vaping quality is day and night. You summed it up very nicely and I just wanted to second what you said.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
That's exactly what it means. Plug it into any powered USB port, which means almost any port on your computer, a powered USB hub or an AC adapter and you can vape while charging.

Just be careful when ordering. Some of the early ones did NOT work as a passthrough or have a sealed batt. Then there were some that WOULD work as a pass through, but still weren't sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread