Status
Not open for further replies.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I've only really used the smoktech dual coil XLs thus far (well, for my REAL ecig, not the ....-tier brands i tried before) and i didn't really give them a fair shot at first. But now I've been refilling a single one for a few days now and I like it better than the stardusts i've been going through like tissues.

I ordered a set of 5 because i got some sample packs from blue mist, but i might get some comparable boges just to see what the talk is all about.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello, still pretty new around here, but I want to try out boge cartos for my tank. I was looking through the websites and it seems like they don't come pre-punch. Does that mean I should order the stainless steel carto and just punch/slot them myself? Thanks :D

You can get pre-punched cartos from several vendors, here's one:

BLANK BOGE 2.0 OHM LOW RESISTANCE 510 CARTOMIZERS (STAINLESS)

I recommend either a Boge or a single-coil Smoktech. :)

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
Hello, still pretty new around here, but I want to try out boge cartos for my tank. I was looking through the websites and it seems like they don't come pre-punch. Does that mean I should order the stainless steel carto and just punch/slot them myself? Thanks :D

That's exactly what you should do :)

RedMoxy69

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Palm Springs, Florida
We love them BOTH, esp. on VV eGo/Amigo/Meerkat/Meekrat Passthrough too, searching4answers. Another partial agreement is w/JQside saying standard size Boge 2.7-3.2, + LR etc. & Long Smoketech Mega DC's 1.5/1.7, etc. Both (+ single & Dual Coil) belong as staples in your arsenal & we've not had DOA's or quick death issues (had both w/Atties), they last longer than expected or could ask for w/out maintenance like they should have, we find them workhorses of the industry. My other 1/2 (SilverSurfer61) has been on a LR Boge streak lately, but usually goes back & forth between the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread