Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
By "LR" you mean 2.5 ohm, right? So all this time that you've been raving about the Leo (as have I), you've been vaping 3.0 ohm attys?

Scott at Vapin' in the Cape tells me that what he sent me was "2.5-2.7" ohms (which he measured as 2.58 ohms). This is the one that I said was wonderful most of the time, but sometimes wished were more intense (i.e., lower resistance). And the ones I just got from LiteCigUSA feel the same.

Speaking of sometimes wishing for more intensity, check out my review of the JSB VGO-801 from BreezEsmokes, posted this afternoon. You'll see that I retain my Leo loyalty, while finding a lot to recommend (massive vapor and TH) about the VGO-801.

Don I have a black Leo atty I got from Litecigusa in a pinch. it is waaaay too hot for my taste. I will gladly trade you for one of your cooler attys. PM me.

Don't know if this code is still valid: hollyjolly10 (10%) stackable on top of the 25% when I checked out on Sunday.

Leo kit came out to $33...can you pass that one up?!

That's the code I used....don't know of another code I coulda used, but I'm happy with the price I paid. :)

Agreed, awesome price!

You'd prolly get yours before I get mine...let us know you thoughts on it when you try it out!

We'll do!! I'm soooooo excited!!!! Rick PM'd me back after I'd sent him a message and said the crystal is amber---which is even better! :D

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I believe almost every Leo owner has loved it. MGMRick had an issue with one atty, but he's a very heavy user from what I'm understanding. I hit my Leo until the flavor BEGINS to drop, or the TH becomes too hot. Then I wait until it cools and try again. If that flavor is still dropping or gone, I refill. I think MGMRick kept going, which in turn superheated that atomizer until it just died on him. But it did last 1 week of serious huffing, right MGMRick?

i have my original Leo atty and batt still working strong as new, as well as my others I've acquired since then.

I have said from the get go that the Leo will be the replacement for the Joye eGo. So far, I think we're batting 95%.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I just received my Titanium Leo. It is a rather long PV when the cap is on IMO. IT is about right without the cap. I really like the vape it gives. Very full and smooth flavorful vapor. Honestly one of the best tasting vapes from an atomizer/cartomizer I have ever had, though lacking in TH somewhat. The 24mg nic is way to high for me as I got a head rush fairly fast.

The only thing I don't like is the size because it doesn't fit in any of my normal carry cases, and the crystal(s) cause I find them corny. I can overlook that. Looking the crystals to see if I can easily remove and replace with some sort of disk.

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
The only thing I don't like is the size because it doesn't fit in any of my normal carry cases, and the crystal(s) cause I find them corny. I can overlook that. Looking the crystals to see if I can easily remove and replace with some sort of disk.

I just don't get the Chinese need for bling...lol. I absolutely hated the crystal so i popped them both off using the point of a pocket knife. They cam off pretty easily with a little work. It seemed that they had like a clear adhesive on them like a "peel off" type. I found some 8mm cabochons at a craft store here that are a nice low dome shape and solid black. The 8mm ones fit perfectly and make it look much nicer IMO.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Excellent Idea, Reggaegeek.
Just as an FYI, Boge listened to us users and have now created the Leo Royal set.
It has 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 cartridges, and NO CRYSTALS. They have created plain end caps for the new Royal sets.

They also created a Sport Leo, set, also has 2 batteries, but instead of a crystals it has a lanyard connection on the cap, and a compass on the USB end. Now, yeah, it sounds a bit corny, but I can see some sport enthusiasts using the compass (boaters, hikers, campers, fishing, etc), and the lanyard definitely handy.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Oh, and there are MORE cool surprises coming soon from Boge! (but I can't tell yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread