Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Been watching the Leos.
What are the dimensions of the leo vs ego? It looks much bigger.

I like the pen reference because I was looking for something that looked exactly like a pen.

I guess the only downside is i won't go for anythingthat wont accept a mainstream affordable atomizer.

Thanks

All the dimensions are mentioned in the very first post of this thread, TWalker. Throughout this thread are many comments regarding peoples' fears of using a proprietary atomizer. This Boge Leo atomizer is something new, true, with all new threads, true, but at one time so was the 510 eGo threading and atomizer. This is no ordinary atomizer, either. It is very thick walled, with a huge bridge and vapes like no other I've seen. The Leo is in no way shape or form in the same classification as the eGo or the eGo knockoffs. It is a total redesign made to be rugged yet stylized. The great thing is Boge is constantly adapting it's Leo to fit the users' needs. They have already lowered the resistance in the atomizer from 3.0 to 2.5. They came out with a cartomizer for it that holds 4ml of juice. They made new caps without fancy jewels on them, and even have a Sport version coming out as well as 2 battery sets. Best of all, they made the Leo a pass through. This is all within the first couple months since its introduction to the market.
Now ask yourself, how long did it take Joye to come out with all these things for their eGo?

They came out with a cartomizer for it that holds 4ml of juice. They made new caps without fancy jewels on them, and even have a Sport version coming out as well as 2 battery sets. Best of all, they made the Leo a pass through.

Which supplier offers the 4ml carto, the pass-thru modification and the absence of jewel caps? I've been watching and waiting for The Leo to... well... stabilize.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Cartomizers and plain caps only came out in the last week or so. I'm sure the current Leo vendors have their orders in by now, so give it another week or two for them to receive them.

As for the current Leo 302/801 cartridge, I find them very easy to use, super easy to refill because they are so big and hold so much. I use my carts for several days, refilling them as needed. Then when the poly fill eventually shrinks some, I set it aside and start a new one. I have a bunch of used ones that I'll boil soon to clean and reuse.

As for the new lower resistance 2.5 Ohm atomizer, wow... really hot hit. Almost too hot for my taste. I'm glad I ordered some regulars too.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Which supplier offers the 4ml carto, the pass-thru modification and the absence of jewel caps? I've been watching and waiting for The Leo to... well... stabilize.

I know Vapininthecape.com will have PT Leos soon. He has a bunch on order and is awaiting delivery.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
This might just be the ticket for my neighbor. Will the 4ml cartomizers come prefilled as well as empty? My neighbor has cancer, plus a young child to take care of. She'll be on a lot of pain meds, and we don't want her to have to deal with any eLiquid bottles. I won't mind refilling for her, but being able to have prefilled all wrapped up and ready to go would be more helpful... especially if the nurses have to help her at all. She has been trying to quit smoking, and has gotten down to 4 cigs a day, and then the stress zooms her right back to a PAD. She's asked me to help her buy an eCig... and I was going to get her the eGo, (I'm very happy with mine!), but now that I've seen this Leo and heard the promising new features... I might get her this instead. Please keep us informed on where and when we can purchase the carto's and etc.

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
Boge said yesterday that the latest batch of Leos will not have the hole in the battery. That is good news as most 801 style attys don't wick so well so it can now be dripped. They have also improved the "overall battery performance" whatever that means. The 2.5ohm atty may start out a bit harsh but they settle down very quickly and it is a direct response to much feedback that the performance of the initial release was fading too quickly for an 11 dollar atomizer. Boge's new approach is to produce attomizers that will last for months instead of days/weeks but they are still trying to find the balance with performance as well.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Just got my LR Leo attys today. WOW... nice vapor. I'm dripping RY4 and cappuccino into it with no problems. I'll break out the tools later and see what Ohm it is running.

On another note I received my Revolution today also. Nice unit, smaller than I imagined, and hits pretty well. I have the peach flavored cartridges for it and omg... it's like biting into a fresh peach... simply mouth watering. My office smells like an orchard right now.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Just got my LR Leo attys today. WOW... nice vapor. I'm dripping RY4 and cappuccino into it with no problems. I'll break out the tools later and see what Ohm it is running.

On another note I received my Revolution today also. Nice unit, smaller than I imagined, and hits pretty well. I have the peach flavored cartridges for it and omg... it's like biting into a fresh peach... simply mouth watering. My office smells like an orchard right now.

Please..please where can I get my hands on a lr leo atty

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
By "LR" you mean 2.5 ohm, right? So all this time that you've been raving about the Leo (as have I), you've been vaping 3.0 ohm attys?

Scott at Vapin' in the Cape tells me that what he sent me was "2.5-2.7" ohms (which he measured as 2.58 ohms). This is the one that I said was wonderful most of the time, but sometimes wished were more intense (i.e., lower resistance). And the ones I just got from LiteCigUSA feel the same.

Speaking of sometimes wishing for more intensity, check out my review of the JSB VGO-801 from BreezEsmokes, posted this afternoon. You'll see that I retain my Leo loyalty, while finding a lot to recommend (massive vapor and TH) about the VGO-801.

Last edited:

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
By "LR" you mean 2.5 ohm, right? So all this time that you've been raving about the Leo (as have I), you've been vaping 3.0 ohm attys?

Scott at Vapin' in the Cape tells me that what he sent me was "2.5-2.7" ohms (which he measured as 2.58 ohms). This is the one that I said was wonderful most of the time, but sometimes wished were more intense (i.e., lower resistance). And the ones I just got from LiteCigUSA feel the same.

Speaking of sometimes wishing for more intensity, check out my review of the JSB VGO-801 from BreezEsmokes, posted this afternoon. You'll see that I retain my Leo loyalty, while finding a lot to recommend (massive vapor and TH) about the VGO-801.

Yes the leo rocks...both of my attys check out @2.9 ohms. I dont know if lr is needed but would like to try anyways

I'm way interested in the Leo---I've read all 10 pages! ;) So it sounds like the newest Leo is about to come out? Or did I get that wrong? I was hoping to order soon to have one in time for Christmas.

So did everyone order one extra battery? And atty? Hmm....11 bucks for an atty! But, sounds like one super atty!

Now....who's got the best price? I'm torn between the red and the cigar one.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
...Hmm....11 bucks for an atty! But, sounds like one super atty!

Unfortunately, you just missed Vapin' in the Cape's sale ($40). At the moment, I believe the best price is $46 from BreezEsmokes. Don also has the best price on extra Leo batteries ($19), but not on attys ($13). LiteCigUSA and MadVapes lead the pack on attys at $10.

Unfortunately, you just missed Vapin' in the Cape's sale ($40). At the moment, I believe the best price is $46 from BreezEsmokes. Don also has the best price on extra Leo batteries ($19), but not on attys ($13). LiteCigUSA and MadVapes lead the pack on attys at $10.

Oh man, I hate hearing when I miss a good sale! :(

Heading over to BreezEsmokes. Thanks! So....I definitely need the extra battery and atty right away? Someone told me I may not need the extra battery--but if it dies I'd be screwed.

Thanks for the head's up on where to get the best prices, Don!!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I'm way interested in the Leo---I've read all 10 pages! ;) So it sounds like the newest Leo is about to come out? Or did I get that wrong? I was hoping to order soon to have one in time for Christmas.

So did everyone order one extra battery? And atty? Hmm....11 bucks for an atty! But, sounds like one super atty!

Sale right now 39.99
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...r-s-25-12-days-christmas-sale-starts-now.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread