Building the Stainless Vamo V2 Footlong

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I have just ordered two Stainless Vamos from VB and these 18650 Batteries from fasttech, I fully intend to exploit the little picture it shows in the manual of the Vamo put together two 18650's stacked.... anyone had experience with this and perhaps some advice? How does it vape?

I don't plan on doing this all of the time, just for Events like Vapestock and such.

Will post pictures in this thread once they get here and I build it, (about seven days to go), thinking a Protank will be my topper of choice, unless I pick up a rba at the Event.....:p

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I have just ordered two Stainless Vamos from VB and these 18650 Batteries from Fasttech, I fully intend to exploit the little picture it shows in the manual of the Vamo put together two 18650's stacked.... anyone had experience with this and perhaps some advice? How does it vape?

I don't plan on doing this all of the time, just for Events like Vapestock and such.

Will post pictures in this thread once they get here and I build it, (about seven days to go), thinking a Protank will be my topper of choice, unless I pick up a RBA at the Event.....:p

So where are the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread