Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
Ok... I know, wrong thread... but here goes anyway. All of these beautiful Vamo's have such nice pieces sitting on them. How in the world do all of you get your tanks to sit so nice and flush on the Vamo? I have 6 ProTanks and 2 Vamo's... nothing sits right, there's a large gap between the batt and the base of the tank! It's kinda pissing me off..

If you really want you can sand down the center connection piece on your tank.

unseenme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
United States
VAPEMAIL! Black Chrome V2 came in today. Waiting on the batteries to charge but may not get to use her til tomorrow. I snuck a quick 3 vapes in before charging the batts tho :D had to make sure she worked :rolleyes:. It's plain jane right now but I ordered my R2D2 JWrap for it. Also waiting on my Tatroe tank, AGA-T2, iTaste SVD, juices, and other miscellaneous things to come in. I thought vaping was cheaper than smoking :eek: lol

EDIT: forgot the pic lol
e7a3ahut.jpg

*sent from a Galaxy not so far away*

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
Research will reveal that the vamo connection is purposely constructed to keep the juice delivery system slightly off the top of the Vamo so sufficient air will enable it to fire. If the tank or whatever sits totally flush with the top, the Vamo becomes unusable for lack of air flow.

More research would show if the Protank could actually sit flush it has 2 air chanels to alow air flow.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Got my Vamo V3 (plus Nitecore charger and 2 Panasonic 18650s for $50 shipped) from FastTech today! Its my first mod even though ive been vaping for 3 years. I was waiting til something like this was available for this kind of price!

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics. I literally just assembled it. The EVODs are new also. You can also see the Vamo standing next to 2 black 1100mah KGOs and an 1100mah eGo Twist with CE3s on them. The eGo Twist with a CE3 is just a hair taller than the Vamo V3 with an EVOD. :)

2013-07-08 16.32.33.jpg 2013-07-08 16.31.54 for web.jpg

(Full Size):
http://i.minus.com/imffqHXDyatXA.jpg
http://i.minus.com/ikKVfBj7dmmuo.jpg

So far i really love the vape im getting from my Vamo with both EVODs and CE3s. I even love its unique look. I couldnt be a happier vaper!

dymrip

Nov 2, 2012
Wakeman, Ohio
My VAMO with a ProTank sporting a matching J-Wrap, and another picture of my VAMO sporting a ProTank full of my own recipe for a Dragon's Blood clone, colored with a Food Writer edible marker from the Wal-Mart baking isle. The marker contains only coloring and PG, no preservatives or additives, and literally only takes a dab on the tip of a pipette to color the juice. I love my VAMO!

VAMO_w_ProTank_J-Wrap.jpg VAMO_w_ProTank_red_juice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread