Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
The Saints wrapper is one I made in Photoshop as an experiment. It turned out pretty nice so now I'm trying to find some decent vinyl to print it on. That was printed on something I found at Office Depot that has more of a paper texture to it. It's already scratching up where vinyl won't.

That's very impressive.........love it!!

Burn14me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
El paso Texas
West Texas jack rabbit

Attachments

• 2013-02-17_14-13-13_541.jpg
    2013-02-17_14-13-13_541.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,259

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Just realized you could do this (thanks whoever posted it in that thread) in 18350 mode. Put on the Protank/Protank ring, take the extra tube and screw it where the beveled top cap was then install the top cap. It perfectly covers the pyrex on the PT and actually looks pretty slick.

View attachment 239334

Now that is kewl I just transformed mine to that configuration i luv it :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Looking good. How's it working out? The well on that thing's a monster.
Maybe my Vision Victory 5ml bcc will work on it without an adapter.

I have a V5 OTW because the down button on my V2 quit being clicky. Now it drops watts when the wind blows.
PITA thing.

yvumemur.jpg

Vamo v5 w/ IGO-L sitting next to it. Just got it all within thIs past week. Still need to build coil for igo. First time so wish me luck ! I'm loving the vamo so far

Last edited:

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Just looked through this thread! Some really nice set ups! I JUST got my Vamo V5 yesterday and so far I am loving it. I have a Kanger Pro Tank 2 on it (mini) and it's vaping like a champ. I also popped on an iSmoka bottom feed tank with Dragons Tear and man, I haven't had that fluid taste that clean in a long time.

I've been vaping for about 5 years now and this is my first mod. I love it (so far) but am already thinking I may need another one as I have the iSmoka on an ego twist and it's just not the same haha.

Looking at jvapes to skin the V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread