C.C.V. Now guarantees all carto purchases or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
I REALLY need to do this, too. SR cartos on my ePower give me next to nothing. Can't believe I have to wait to get the self-piercing saddle valve.

The saddle valves can be bought at any home depot or lowes. Iv found punched tastes better then slotted and wick about the same.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I REALLY need to do this, too. SR cartos on my ePower give me next to nothing. Can't believe I have to wait to get the self-piercing saddle valve.

Lowe's, Menard's, Ace, True Vaue...
The saddle valve should be where plumbing is, for hooking up refridgerator's ice box.

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Just want let everyone know, have no fear trying to get caught up on all orders, just crazy the amount of orders i get, add all emails get a day on top, soon be back to same day or 24 hour shipping, guess this post is more for new customers then old, but just the same, I'm on the job diligently. At this very moment filling orders from the 1st & 2nd

Last edited:

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    I'll be traveling again soon so need to ask if you have an idea of when the "reward point" orders will be processed. Mine were placed on the 30th and 31st (so not included in the 1st and 2nd timeframe you mentioned). If it will be another several days then I'll need to get with you to change my shipment to go to my Alabama address. Thanks!

Just want let everyone know, have no fear trying to get caught up on all orders, just crazy the amount of orders i get, add all emails get a day on top, soon be back to same day or 24 hour shipping, guess this post is more for new customers then old, but just the same, I'm on the job diligently. At this very moment filling orders from the 1st & 2nd

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
    Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I love the Resurrectors, but does anyone have any tips on filling? When I try to use the supplied syringe, I end up pushing down the filler, which seems to mess up subsequent fillings. Also, I usually get some bad-tasting hits the first few off of a Resurrector. Any tips are appreciated.

I rest the point on the barrel of the carto and slide it down inside. Always just draw the first 2 or 3 hits from any atty or carto into the mouth then blow out not inhaling. As the coil has an industrial PG juice on it to stop corrosion. Not harmful but tastes like crap ! PM Andrew he will give you his phone number and gladly walk you through the process of filling. I did !

45ACP

Sep 8, 2011
    Katy,Texas
    Andrew is great! My first order with him, I made a mistake and called him to correct it. I know he was busy but did not try and rush me off the phone. Actually just chatted a bit. Someone else filled my order so it did not get changed, E mailed Andrew (so not to bother him) he is sending me the correct order even though I made the mistake in the first place. I cannot say enough good things about him and CCV. Placed another order today as a matter of fact. Thanks again Andrew.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2011
    Carolinas
    I love the Resurrectors, but does anyone have any tips on filling? When I try to use the supplied syringe, I end up pushing down the filler, which seems to mess up subsequent fillings. Also, I usually get some bad-tasting hits the first few off of a Resurrector. Any tips are appreciated.

Simple drip method for filling...

Remove the white end cap. Hold carto at 45 degrees. Do not drip into the small center tube. Drip down the sidewall, rotate, drip, rotate, drip. Slowly at first. Let it soak. New carto holds between 40 & 50 drops depending on the liquid. I let it soak 15 minutes after it's full, which helps eliminate burnt hits.

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2010
    St. Louis, Mo

hold flat edge of needle tight to other edge,,,with bevel facing the center,,it will side down like hot knife in butter, when gets to bottom,,lean syringe inwards a little and it will go another 1/2 inch down, if the the pink lor-loc is not inside the carto then your not at bottom on it, condom on bottom slowly inject it till get glossy top hold it for few seconds twist it little, then pull needle 3/4 way out take thumb push up on plunger, to suck juice back in til get slurppy look on top,,un cap blow out excess vape away

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2010
    St. Louis, Mo
    I'll be traveling again soon so need to ask if you have an idea of when the "reward point" orders will be processed. Mine were placed on the 30th and 31st (so not included in the 1st and 2nd timeframe you mentioned). If it will be another several days then I'll need to get with you to change my shipment to go to my Alabama address. Thanks!

You said there was no rush,,, I'm packing it now go out in morning.

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    You said there was no rush,,, I'm packing it now go out in morning.

Nope, no rush... just wanted to let you know if you needed more time you could use my Alabama address since I have to have everything in order here by the 14th in order to spend the holidays with the family. :)

Last edited:

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 30, 2011
    Mid-Michigan
    I am sure this has been asked a few times.....But How long are the 1.7 cartos lasting for everyone. I just received mine Thursday and I am on my second(which is clogged). They get gunked up real quick with my juice I assume. I am using 65pg/35vg. I am not new to cartos and usually get a week + out of Boges.
    UPDATE:
    2nd one started to get a burnt taste and quit working. Strange. So I got exactly one day per carto. Strange.

Last edited:

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I got my Resurrectors yesterday and all I can say is I will be reordering again. I have many friends that go to C.C.V. and they told me that where I need to go, so I did. I couldn't be happier. C.C.V. is the go to supplier. They only keep in stalk quality. Now I see why they don't have a million different things. Keep it to the best! Plus if you have a question, just contact and you get a quick and clear response. As far as suppliers go I give them a 10 out of 10. Thanks C.C.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rissa

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2011
    SW/MO
    Ordered an E-Power kit and Resurrectors Friday. Can't wait to try them as so far all I've tried is an 808. :)

I really (really) like it! But not too sure I'm going to give up the 808's just yet. They are just too easy to grab up and take outta the house with me. At home I'm vaping away on the E-Power and Res. and that sucker is powerful! Have to get used to the harder hit and the amount of juice it uses is crazy. Worth it for the fantastic taste difference though methinks :2cool:

So far pretty darn happy with my order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread