Calling all Dog lovers - The Ehpro True MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
HELP. One of my nature's true tanks the metal won't move. It's like fused in place. I can see the silicone seals, l don't see the little "stopper" thing. It could be gone. It could be UNDERNEATH the metal although it kind of doesn't look like it.

I have tried: hot water, many many attempts to hold the base still while I force the metal, pushing down on my gaskets (one at a time, not both together I don't have enough hands.)

Anyone encounter this? I have temporarily replace it with a top that works. Its black and the base is SS. Since it's on my dicodes it looks kind of awesome actually.

I will note: bottom filling the 2 ml size of the true tank is its own special kind of hell. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE.

Ideas welcomed.
Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: DPLongo22

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    HELP. One of my nature's true tanks the metal won't move.
    I'd like to try and help too Anna. I haven't used my True in almost a week and am using my Gotank now. I just tried to open my True and guess what, it won't open either! I'll perform some 'tank surgery/dissection' soon and I'll help you out if I can.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Thanks buddy but I know you will be amazed by it. :)

It's got some stiff competition, got 5 Kayfun Primes that have made all my other tanks sit and collect dust in a draw, but do miss the excitement of trying a new tank though, hence why try the True :)

I ordered the black from FT, said ships next day, so shouldn't have to wait long for shipped, but china packages seem to be moving slowly right now, got a FT order sitting as shipped from Beijing 2 weeks ago, and nothing since, but in no hurry anyway.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    HELP. One of my nature's true tanks the metal won't move. It's like fused in place. I can see the silicone seals, l don't see the little "stopper" thing. It could be gone. It could be UNDERNEATH the metal although it kind of doesn't look like it.

I have tried: hot water, many many attempts to hold the base still while I force the metal, pushing down on my gaskets (one at a time, not both together I don't have enough hands.)

Anyone encounter this? I have temporarily replace it with a top that works. Its black and the base is SS. Since it's on my dicodes it looks kind of awesome actually.

I will note: bottom filling the 2 ml size of the true tank is its own special kind of hell. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE.

Ideas welcomed.
    Anna

I'd like to try and help too Anna. I haven't used my True in almost a week and am using my Gotank now. I just tried to open my True and guess what, it won't open either! I'll perform some 'tank surgery/dissection' soon and I'll help you out if I can.

Tried sticking in the freezer for 30 minutes and then try and open? Worked for me on tanks stuck on a mod before, so may help you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    It's got some stiff competition, got 5 Kayfun Primes that have made all my other tanks sit and collect dust in a draw, but do miss the excitement of trying a new tank though, hence why try the True :)

I ordered the black from FT, said ships next day, so shouldn't have to wait long for shipped, but china packages seem to be moving slowly right now, got a FT order sitting as shipped from Beijing 2 weeks ago, and nothing since, but in no hurry anyway.
    I love both colors(black & silver) but the black makes your juice look black because of the black chimney. There's also a gorgeous blue you can get at Nature Vapes.com but more pricey.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!

I'd like to try and help too Anna.
    Well I got mine to open. It just took a bit of constant pressure/turning. I don't have any 'tricks/techniques' to suggest than other what's already been mentioned, although a few times I have had to use a rubber band, and pliers (for leverage) to remove the top off my Gotank. Good luck to you Anna.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    :tumble:

;)

:D

:bday: ( :lol: )

"I do not recall that."