Calling all FORMER ULTRA BETA TESTERS!!!!! and a few new ones too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
and.....perfect timing. :) It's here!!!! You will each get to pick one flavor to receive with your new coils....It's called our SELECT line and is a premium liquid made in the USA by a master juice maker. WAIT for me to email you and then answer the email with your flavor choice. These come in 8mg and 18mg so be sure and also tell me the strength you want. This is going to take me several days to get through all of you so please be patient. Oh..and you will be getting a 15ml bottle...no skimpy samples here. :)

Summer Cobbler
Summer Cobbler is the perfect blend of sweetness, with the light tart bite of the pear married together with the creamy smoothness of delicate fresh peaches to produce the surprisingly good combination of flavors that has made Summer Cobbler one of our favorites.

Strawberry Rush
Strawberry Ruch is a cool refreshing vapor with tropical citrus fruit punch and a little extra strawberry kicker added to it that brings the sweet tartness of strawberries and transforms the citrusy fruit punch into something with a lot more tang and zest.

SSRY4
When the world of E-cigs started, one of the very first flavored vapors was coded as Flavor RY4. There is some argument as to who originally designed the flavor coded RY4, but there is no debate that for many years it was the single best selling vapor in the world. Somewhere between a spiced tobacco pipe blend, a cigar, and a traditional Turkish cigarette it was robust and bitter, and we knew we could do it better. We have improved the classic RY4 by smoothing out the harshness with hints of vanilla and the tiniest touch of caramel to create a modern classic lightly spiced tobacco that is smooth, light and filled with exotic overtones of spice.

Black Cherry Tobacco
A VERY bold tobacco flavor with top notes of tart cherry. This is not a sweet candy type vape but a very robust vape with a strong throat hit.

Honeyed Tobacco
Honeyed Tobacco is a lightly and naturally sweet tobacco with very subtle hints of vanilla and caramel. What makes this flavor truly unique is the minty fresh finish on the exhale. A refreshing tobacco flavor that is a must try!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok I got 6 replies to my emails and all six orders went out today. To answer the big question..YES...you can use these coils in any device you want. I can't promise they are going to work in every single one...but certainly they will work in Kanger Protanks, Evod tanks...and similar stuff.

Have fun!!! Posts on our Facebook page, video reviews, even email testimonials we can put on the website would all be appreciated. Cheers!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Amraann I have searched our entire email system and don't find anything from you . So please resend the email for the coils test. The instructions were to send an email with October 2014 coil test in the subject line and then your name/addy/ecf handle/and email in the body of the text. As soon as I get that I'll send out your stuff...be sure and tell me what flavor and strength. LK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread