The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

YO!!!! Pitbull Beta testers.......

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hello

This is what I need from you......the faster I get an answer from everyone the faster this will get done...it is going to take several weeks from the time I have a complete list until the product is actually ready to deliver. SO.....

What I need from you.......your old Pitbull.......with a short note describing usage pattern and charging pattern.....ie: "I vape like a freight train....use the PB as a pacifyer....and was charging it 10 times a day" OR "I rarely used it but had a habit of dropping it on a ice cold cement tile floor when I did use it"....like that.....so when we test them we have some relevant data to go by.

I need to know what name you want engraved on your NEW Pitbull.....it can be anything you want....Just make sure you send me a reply to the email you will be receiving that includes the entire message you receive.....spaced out cats......DO NOT edit anything or change the subject line...just hit the reply button and type the name you want engraved. Thats all you have to do. I HIGHLY suggest you get a tracking number when you mail back the old PB......AND.....I must receive an old PB from it's original owner.

In anticipation of the inevitable whining....NO you dont have to do this...if you want to keep the PB you have you may, but then you dont get an engraved one. NO you cant mail me your old PB to have engraved....the laser engraver is in China......NO you dont have to buy anything.....the new ones will be mailed out FirstClass in padded envelopes....so if you have any "postal" issues.....like a weird mail box....a weird doorman.....whatever....let us know ahead of time. I think this covers it.....Im sure you will let me know if it doesnt.:facepalm:

oh yea.....DON"T PM ME.......Wait for you personal email and then just answer it.

2. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Wooohoo, LK! I can't wait to have a new PB that has my name engraved on it! These have the new ruby red gems? I'm in PB heaven! Waiting patiently (not) for my email!

Way to go, SS!

3. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Sounds great. I'm in.

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    oops! how remiss of me......I forgot to mention that this means they will be for sale as well :) Kits are all put together and all we are waiting for now is the launch of the brand new website.

oh.......did I forget to mention the website? Right~ !!! new website on the way.....hoping for the later part of next week......so feel free to spread the word around if you know anyone who was interested in the PB....as you probably are aware.....supplier affiliate squirrels have to stay in there own tree.....which is just fine with me.....but not real helpful for making announcements.:laugh:

5. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    That is so nice of Bill and you to do! Engraving our name on it? That is so cool!! :)

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    WOO HOO!!!
    this is going to be great!!

..umm for those of us who want in , yet for some reason aren't tracking well this evening...the email will tell us the address for mailing the retiring PB?

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    yes....the email will reveal all.

I mean really.....you can't expect us to openly publish the address of the Top Secret Smoke Stik Test Facility can you?

[​IMG]

8. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    This is just WAY too cool... Thank You, Thank You!! hyper.gif I'm so excited!!

Now all I have to do is to decide what I want engraved on it... Is there a limit to the # of letters and/or words??

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ya know........why did I have NO DOUBT that it would be you to start asking the unreasonable questions?

YES there is a limit. We are not trying to find out how many angels can dance on this thing.....just a name.....one name.....possibly two words max.......like in my case......"alpha squirrel"......

10. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Space Kitty are you excited?

[​IMG]

11. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    here kitty kitty....wanna go for a ride???

[​IMG]

12. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Yes, Ma'am.

Thank you, Ma'am.

Tha PB is polished and RTG.

Awaiting my marching orders, Ma'am. :)

13. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA

HEY!! Not Fair!! Before you 'pounce' on me, at least know that there IS a method to my madness... 8-o

I'm still the new kid on the block, and I had barely been vaping a month when I was given the wonderful opportunity to be part of the Pitbull beta-test... so the first thing that popped into my head when I heard that we would be able to have something engraved on them was NOT my name, but my quit date!! I just didn't know if "Vaping since..." would be too long to put on there. But that's what would make it REALLY special for me!!!

Now don't you feel just a little bit ashamed of yourself?? :?:

(btw, LOVE the kitty w/the headphones, 5cardstud!!)

14. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    i'm right here, lorikay, awaiting marching orders for the dawg!

15. SonOfAries

SonOfAries Full Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Midwest, USA
    How do I get one to test???

16. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    beta test is over, regular production should be up for sale shortly
    just keep an eye on this forum for updates

17. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Sorry, but that ship has already sailed... they will be available for purchase REAL soon, so keep a look-out!! :hubba:

(mine took longer to post...lol)

18. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

That is super nice of you and Bill to do Lori, look forward to the email, reminds me to place another order too

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Absolutely not. Don't make me sick the Tweety bird on you to provide a long and notorious history of over the top requests. :) Not that your alone.....however you are fairly distinctive in that you do it in public...call me out in my own forum and it's no holds barred....RFLMAO!!! The funny thing is.....it's all you CATS that do it.......don't however mistake my comments for a value judgment or an admonishment...heavens no!..........after all.....that is exactly how I met Bill. I have never actually asked him this....but I think he was so shocked he couldnt help responding......sort of like a trainwreck. :pop:

In answer to your question......I will have to ask. So go ahead and put that in your email answer ALONG with an alternative. but.....if that is all you wanted....what about "spacekitty 6/6/06" or whatever the date is?

20. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks... Love your choice of dates you used as an example!! devil.gif Ha!!

But it says the limit is THIRTY characters... WooHoo!!! :banana: and what I want only comes out to 23!!
    I don't care about having my name on it... I know who it belongs to... <wink, wink>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.