Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
careful now, or i'll have to dig out my monster kitty, the same one you took such a dislike to, and tweety bird will fly off in terror!

I just put on some extra protection... cool.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks... Love your choice of dates you used as an example!! View attachment 23037 Ha!!

But it says the limit is THIRTY characters... WooHoo!!! :banana: and what I want only comes out to 23!!
I don't care about having my name on it... I know who it belongs to... <wink, wink>

see? my point about cats..........nothing makes them happy unless it's A: their idea B: contrary to every and anything else every and anyone else wants to do......

oh yea.....DON"T PM ME.......Wait for you personal email and then just answer it.

btw.....I am officially on strike.....no....not kidding. That quote? From the first post in this thread.......why did I put that there? Because I just enjoy being a .....? No.....because my hand is not healing.....possible....just maybe.....because I missed the part about "rest".......I can not....and will not....spend the weekend typing......because if this doesnt start to get better I'm out of a job...period. So please people.....just read the dang posts and dont ask for special favors......I can't deal with it right now....Okay?

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Pay attention, people! NO PM's! LK, REST is the key word!

btw.....I am officially on strike.....no....not kidding. That quote? From the first post in this thread.......why did I put that there? Because I just enjoy being a .....? No.....because my hand is not healing.....possible....just maybe.....because I missed the part about "rest".......I can not....and will not....spend the weekend typing......because if this doesnt start to get better I'm out of a job...period. So please people.....just read the dang posts and dont ask for special favors......I can't deal with it right now....Okay?

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Really, really, everyone! We really need LK to rest her hand. So, please, if needed, if you HAVE to send a PM about this, please send it to me, bigblue30. I can answer your questions. BUT you should have the email explaining the process. If you don't, you should have it very soon.

If you have any responses or questions, please PM me!

I'm not as eloquent as LK, but I can get it done. Just let me know.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Okay............I don't want to PM LK and I know this is late but we have had a sick kitty and I missed this thread. My question is if any adjustments or improvements were made? i.e. holding a charge a little longer or anything to the switch. Not that I know what I am talking about. I'm just wondering if there were any changes.

If not, I am more than happy to keep the one I have. It's funny but I wouldn't even want to mar it with an engraving. I think it is very sharp just the way it is.

I also want to thank Bill and LK. The entire process has been a pleasure and you have been very generous.

LK, I hope your hand is much better!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Changes I know were made:
CZ will be a true ruby red
Adjustments were made to the threads for smoother threading of cartos.

I will ask Bill tomorrow rather anything else was done. But I do know that he was very happy with the charge life/puff counts. Bottom line for ALL auto batteries....your milage may vary....pun intended...there are just too many variables for it to be an exact science......in fact....that gives me an idea for the next contest.....can't tell you though cuz I know you will cheat...I certainly would. hehe

Sky thats perfectly okay if you want to keep your original PB. But I will post a photo of the new ones in case anyone else is having trouble deciding. I have to say I am pretty suprised that I have only recieived maybe 6 emails total out of the 32 I sent out............

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Changes I know were made:
CZ will be a true ruby red

Was the Pitbull that Ms. Heigl was using "bejeweled" with a ruby red crystal? I was freezing and examining the photos online to figure that out, and I somehow *knew* the new ones would be red. :) I love red and am putting this on my wish list.

To the orange fans, the gold batteries with the clear jewel light up orange, also very cool.

I am enjoying this line and resisting temptation to keep adding every single option/color available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread