The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

YO!!!! Pitbull Beta testers.......

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I'm going for the engraved puppy, but I haven't responded to the email since I'm in San Diego and the pup is not. Traveling with dogs is difficult. I I hope to mail it out Friday and will reply to the email then.

2. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
    Biomom,
    Back when Ms. Heigl showed it, I believe that they were all "orange", So yes hers was orange. I should be getting my "ruby" one tomorrow for testing......I do love my new job.

3. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    See... see?? I'm not the only one who has odd questions (no offense Red) but even I didn't go THAT far... LOL!! Although I must admit that the thought DID cross my mind, I just figured that the design on the PB is so beautiful that they would not put anything on their product that didn't match the elegance of the original... (but the # of characters is a perfectly legitimate one in the eyes of a printer/engraver, due the the limited space... my guess would have only been 20) And in keeping with the KISS concept (Keep It Simple Stupid) I will keep it well within that range!!

As much as I like the idea of having a collectors item with the Orange CZ, I just can't resist having a brand spanking new one with the RED jewel, engraving or not!! And I really appreciate this wonderful gift we are being given...
    Now about those engraved cartos....... Just one would be fine!! <ducks for cover> hide.gif

But seriously... my car isn't running right now so I will have to ask one of my neighbors to drop it by the P.O. for me... at least it's given me the chance to spend some more quality time with my little puppy before shipping him off... (just please don't tell me what happens to them after they leave our hands!!) I will reply to the email with my tracking # as soon as I have it!!

4. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Close up of that Pitbull; it seems to be her favorite :)

Katherine Heigl Used Her E-Cigarette to Help Her Quit Smoking

5. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi everyone... I have not yet responded to the e-mail as of yet because of the move & now living in a rental & using my brother in law's as our mailing address. I need to make sure that the forwarding is working & that I am actually getting mail sent to that address.

bigblue.... (I will send a PM if that is the better way to go about it) is there a MUST time frame that we have to have the PB's back to get this offer if this is what we choose? (lol... please note that I addressed "bigblue" not LK) but if anyone else knows the answer to that question, feel free to let me know. LK... Miss you! I hope your hand is getting better & look forward to when you can come back full force!

6. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    LK... I hope you are practicing with your new Dragon software purchased for you by Bill. (wink wink)

7. bigblue30

bigblue30 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Saint Clair Shores
    You know we always take care of the bad girls....Much better than Dave does :).... Lorraine would like the response to the e-mail by tomorrow.

8. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Here's a close-up of her hand from the Letterman Show...

PB-Heigel.jpg

Right you are, Steve... but just watch out for those teeth... 8-o

But seriously, does she just need our response for the engraving or the tracking #, too? I haven't been able to get out to the P.O. yet...

9. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    LOL. If I had *known* I was going to be part of THIS community I would have used my normal internet/gaming name "Slinktress"! :p

10. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Ok, my puppy is officially in transit. take good care of it. :) do you need a tracking number?

Again, thanks for the opportunity to be a beta tester! and it's beyond generous to offer an engraved version as a reward for having fun with the PB!!!

(ps Biomom- you can ask for a name change if you wnat to be Slinkstress here too - it'd fit right in on the bad girl's thread)

11. RedDeath5

RedDeath5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    St Joe, MI
    mine'll be shipping out this afternoon sometime.

12. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    HEY!!!!

spaced out cat.....where is your email???? What the heck do you want on your battery. did you answer my email and I missed it? I need to get this list turned in.....today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.