Calling all FORMER ULTRA BETA TESTERS!!!!! and a few new ones too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Did you send the email?

Ok....so we have.....

WifeyCO
rbeckys8
mac63
carrielsal

let me find out what I do for you guys...at the very least I'll send you each a tank, some coils and juice. EMAIL me all your infor please including your ECF handle and put RUNNER UP in the subject line.....Cheers! service@us.smokestik . com

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I have been using the new coils in a mini pro tank 2 on an innokin mini 134 off and on for a week now. I received a bottle of the summer cobbler from the select line so that's the juice I loaded. I've vaped between 6-8ml so far and have had no issues at all with the coil. I'm vaping at 8watts and getting a good hit each time. No dry hits, and no gurgling or leaking. The cobbler is a good desert vape. I cant pick out the peach or the pear on their own, but together they make for a good fruit cobbler. Cinnamon is present but not too strong, and I'm liking the sugary sweetness. Overall performance of the coils rates higher for me than the kanger coils. I use mostly rdas these days but when I did use pro tanks I remember dry hits atleast a few times a day and I havent experienced any with these coils. Id recommend them

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
I hope this helps,
These coils Don't work in an Aerotank Mega, top grommet too short & will flood & leak.
They work fine in my Mini Protank 3's
I tried them head to head with the same juice (Charlie Noble's Commodore Pearry 82/vg/12/pg, Treasure Island 77vg/23pg & Siren Song 72vg/28pg all 6mg), in mini protank 3's with a mvp 2.0 set at 7.5 watts & the same tanks on regular ego batteries. one tank with kanger 1.8ohm coils the other with SmokeStik coils which showed 2.2 & 2.3 on my mvp
The first thing I noticed was more airflow than the Kanger coils
They seem to wick faster also I would have to really chain vape to get a dry hit, obviously the higher vg juice would wick a little slower.
They also had much better flavor, I could really tell with the commodore pearry
They lasted longer than the kangers as well,kangers last me 3-5 days & SmokeStik coils lasted 7-10 days
I did seem to use juice a little faster with the SmokeStik coils but that could have been because it tasted better & I probably puffed more often
Overall these coils performed better & lasted longer than Kanger
I would/will choose these over kanger & would even pay a little more, maybe a dollar more for a pack
Thanks Again to SmokeStik & lorikay13 for the opportunity to try these coils & to have a better alternative to kanger

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
folks...I'm not getting any emails from the people that say they have emailed and not heard from me..I don't know what the problem is but I just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you. I honestly thought I had sent out everything that needed to be sent.....I'll need to go through the orders and read through my posts to figure out if I "owe" anyone anything more. I WILL get to it..it just might be a couple more days.....Cheers!

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I just read the comments on the new coils and Select E-Liquid and am glad to be reading good reports.

The E-Liquid I received was the SSRY4 at 18mg. I began my testing with this juice using a Protank2 freshly cleaned with a freshly rebuild coil using cotton as a wick at 1.6 ohms. The juice produced a good amount of vapor and I found the flavor to be quite strong but very much unlike any RY4 I have had in the past. I vaped about 4ml of the juice. I could detect several different flavor notes which included a peppery note. I think this juice may be a good choice for someone that is transitioning from smoking to vaping.
Next I replaced the kanger coil that I had rebuilt with the new Smoke Stik coil. I treated the coil as I would one of my rebuilt Kangers by wetting the wick before putting it in the tank to be sure the wick was wet before firing the coil. I found the vapor production and flavor to be less powerful right away. I was using a MVP set at 10 watts just like the above portion of the test. Because the coil was producing less vapor and flavor I found myself doing longer puffs from the setup. This coil must be wicking juice much slower because it didn't take long to get dry burnt tasting hits. These coils are ohming out at 2.2 which I consider much too high for my vaping preference. With the burnt taste now being permanent I consider the coil unusable even though I only took about 20 hits from it.
For next part of my test I prepared 2 Protank2's, one with one of my rebuilt kangers at 1.6 ohms and the other using the Smoke Stik coil at 2.2 ohms. The tank with my coil was placed on a Joyetech upgrade battery in unregulated mode and the tank with the SmokeStik coil was placed on a SmokeStik Ultra battery. Both tanks were filled with my ADV juice. With this setup the SmokeStik coil did not deliver dry or burnt hits but it fell short on flavor and vapor production compared to the rebuilt kanger coil.
In closing neither the coils or juice suited my vaping preferences but may work very well for others.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you for your review JB. And yes, everyone is different and none of our products are geared towards your type of user. While we are a good choice for people just transitioning we also have many satisfied long term customers. In my own experience I know if I had it to do over again I never would have even bought an eGo....I was perfectly satisfied with a cigalike in terms of my physical dependence on nicotine. But the pressure of being involved in ECF kept driving me to more and more powerful devices and there really is no turning back. I enjoy the hell out of my hobby/obsession...but it's not necessary to do if your goal is simply to not smoke.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I'm happy to hear people are liking the liquid. It's made for us by a very well respected USA company. We are looking forward to being able to add new flavors as time goes by. We are currently having a great Valentine sale so feel free to take advantage.....the regular price for SELECT Liquid has been lowered to $9.95 for a 15ml bottle and it's buy one get one free!!!

http://www.smokestik.com/templates/default/images/ValentinesSweetheartDeals.png
ValentinesSweetheartDeals.png

http://www.smokestik.com/categories/Ultra/Select eLiquid/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread