Can anyone tell me if a Joye 302 penstyle has SEALED or UNSEALED 302 auto batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
K... I'm doing research for a new vaper who is insisting on something smaller than an ego. Considering both the Volt (i know an experienced vaper who says it rocks for a tiny model, and you have the option of SEALED auto batts (no hole in top of battery), or manual batts), and a 302 penstyle which another friend of ours loves. But I can't figure out if the 302 has sealed or unsealed auto batteries? Anyone know? Ie: is there a tiny hole in top of the battery? Thanks so much!

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
There is no such thing as a sealed auto battery. The SI Volt "sealed" auto batteries are not actually sealed at all. I'll never understand why SI says those batteries are sealed bc it's pretty much basically just a lie.
If an auto battery was actually sealed, how would you be able to take a drag off of it?
The volt "sealed" batteries just have the airholes on the side instead of right in the middle. While they are a tad but harder to kill, you can def still kill one with a juice leak.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Yeah, I knew there had to be some 'addendum' to the sealed part, in order to drag it, but wasn't sure how they pulled that one off. Ended up getting the Volt, I believe, with a combination of sealed (quote, end quote) auto batts which she knows she still has to be careful about, and the manual Volt batts. The steeljan review of the volt convinced me. I'm a diehard ego pusher for new vapers... and lately have been suggesting one twist and either a passthrough, or a second twist in lieu of a 'starter' kit. But this one girl smokes capris, and just was HORRIFIED when I showed her the ego size in hand. lol Thus the research. My only concern with their manual batts, quite frankly, is how to stop that tiny little button from firing in a case or a pocket. lol But I think she'll be happy with it. She's a very very light smoker, so not needing the same thing that most of us needed out of a starter. Still almost horrified me to be talking about a penstyle starter kit, but the steeljan vid convinced me if you gotta go penstyle, can't do better than this one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread