Can Burnt Taste Linger In Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
You read my mind. Ordered them today from PBDragon, also got some wick and wire for recoiling, and a little bottle of WICKED 3.0% Lemonade juice.

weeee, jumped up to 30mg of nic (pretty stout)

thought you were working the low-end of nic ?

also be careful with "lemonade juice" might be a tank-cracker that is best in glass...:unsure:

Vape≈Healthy

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
weeee, jumped up to 30mg of nic (pretty stout)

thought you were working the low-end of nic ?

also be careful with "lemonade juice" might be a tank-cracker that is best in glass...:unsure:

Vape≈Healthy

No, I prefer 18 but just like to have some heavier stuff around for when I'm in the mood for a quick vape. I have heard about citrus flavors possibly cracking the tank. Thanks for the reminder.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
when I went to 30mg it 'ruined' my favorite juice that I normally get 24mg
made a bitter taste and only change was nic level :oops:

went to PBDragon site and read this about Lemonade juice:
WARNING: This e-liquid may damage some clearomizers and tanks. Please use attys, cartos or glass.

just don't want you to ruin a good tank... :)

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
This is only my personal opinion but I do DIY and figure mixers are doing what I do. I test at 3.3 volts/SR then 3.3/LR. Then I test at 3.7voltsSR/LR same. These are by far the most common vape volts... just considering the popularity of Joye products alone. The number of high voltage vapers is in the minority to my mind. So while mixers might try their creation at say 5 volts or even higher voltages, I don't think that's the standard they're going by when they decide to market one. If it doesn't burn at higher voltages, well that's a bonus but they're not aiming sales at those volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread