Can I call paypal about Vapor break purchase sent to wrong address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
I waited over a month to receive a package from vapor break in china. Once it finally got to America it shows it was delivered to a different state than the one I live in. I research that paypall does not allow ecigs sales in usa. But they do allow other countries that is why other vendors can use it in other countries.

I want to try to get the money back so I can finally get this Nemesis from fast tech instead of vapor break will I just get my paypall account suspended for ordering from a company that accepts paypal almost exclusively

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Well number one you did not order a e-cig,

you ordered a personal Vaporizer used for Natural & Homeopathic Remedies. :)
Just like what PayPal (which is owned by eBay) pays for on eBay.

And it never ever hurts to call or email. You got nothing to lose.

Natural and Homeopathic Remedies for Health and Beauty | eBay

If you look around in there you will see Mods for sale. That's how people sale them on eBay. It's all in how you advertise it's use.

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Check your account at VaporBreak for mistakes.
Verify correct address information
Contact VaporBreak about incorrect shipping/delivery to wrong address
Contact Postal service and Verify Wrongful delivery
Request corrective action. i.e. Delivery to you.

If no satisfaction from above - contact Paypal, no mention of e-cigs and file a claim for Non-receipt of purchased goods. You will have to show incorrect delivery as Delivered constitutes fulfillment of purchase agreement.

Good Luck

P.s. - I stopped using Vapor break over a year ago due to total incompetence. Everything from wrong/used items to fake branded e-liquids and worst way shipping at premium prices.
Will correct on next order usually meant - yea, who cares and good luck getting Min to budge.

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Paypal hates vaping, and they hate vapors. Doing business with them gives your money to people that hate you.

And it leaves you in a situation like this, where if you complain about a problem, you risk them just shutting down your account and screwing you over.

I think PayPal hates people using APVs for illegal stuff. As for the nicotine and tobacco sales that's the law that could be used to shut them down if they get caught.

If a Store advertises a Free Mug to all 10 year olds that come in their store for their milk and cookies, that is ok.
But if that same store advertises a Free Beer Mug for every 10 year old for their Beer then by law that store can be shut down.

Remember Don't Hate the Game, Cause it feels so much better to kill those who make up the Rules! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread