The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can I call paypal about Vapor break purchase sent to wrong address

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Vap3ster, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    I waited over a month to receive a package from vapor break in china. Once it finally got to America it shows it was delivered to a different state than the one I live in. I research that paypall does not allow ecigs sales in usa. But they do allow other countries that is why other vendors can use it in other countries.

I want to try to get the money back so I can finally get this Nemesis from Fast Tech instead of vapor break will I just get my paypall account suspended for ordering from a company that accepts paypal almost exclusively

2. BardicDruid

BardicDruid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Central Texas
    File a claim, but list the items as electronic devices, if they hear ecigs you could lose your account. This is the main reason I tell people to stick with the vendors listed on ECF.

3. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Arizona USA
    Did you contact Vapor Break? They're the ones who will get it back if it was wrongly sent and returned. They should send you another or reimburse. Hint... I'm sure they don't want problems with Pay Pal even though international shipping of ecig equipment isn't against the rules.

4. FringeChief68

FringeChief68 Kingsguard Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    Well number one you did not order a e-cig,

you ordered a personal Vaporizer used for Natural & Homeopathic Remedies. :)
    Just like what PayPal (which is owned by eBay) pays for on eBay.

And it never ever hurts to call or email. You got nothing to lose.

Natural and Homeopathic Remedies for Health and Beauty | eBay

If you look around in there you will see Mods for sale. That's how people sale them on eBay. It's all in how you advertise it's use.

5. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Check your account at VaporBreak for mistakes.
    Verify correct address information
    Contact VaporBreak about incorrect shipping/delivery to wrong address
    Contact Postal service and Verify Wrongful delivery
    Request corrective action. i.e. Delivery to you.

If no satisfaction from above - contact Paypal, no mention of e-cigs and file a claim for Non-receipt of purchased goods. You will have to show incorrect delivery as Delivered constitutes fulfillment of purchase agreement.

Good Luck

P.s. - I stopped using Vapor break over a year ago due to total incompetence. Everything from wrong/used items to fake branded e-liquids and worst way shipping at premium prices.
    Will correct on next order usually meant - yea, who cares and good luck getting Min to budge.

6. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    Paypal hates vaping, and they hate vapors. Doing business with them gives your money to people that hate you.

And it leaves you in a situation like this, where if you complain about a problem, you risk them just shutting down your account and screwing you over.

7. FringeChief68

FringeChief68 Kingsguard Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    I think PayPal hates people using APVs for illegal stuff. As for the nicotine and tobacco sales that's the law that could be used to shut them down if they get caught.

If a Store advertises a Free Mug to all 10 year olds that come in their store for their milk and cookies, that is ok.
    But if that same store advertises a Free Beer Mug for every 10 year old for their Beer then by law that store can be shut down.

Remember Don't Hate the Game, Cause it feels so much better to kill those who make up the Rules! :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.