Can Vaping Help Prevent and Cure kidney Disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
One in nine people have some form of kidney disease - and this puts one at a much higher risk of other more lethal diseases such as heart attack and stroke.

I have a close friend who has kidney disease and was told that cigarette smoking puts her at a much higher risk of it getting worse. So as a favor
I did some research on nicotine and came up with some interesting facts.

And some observations of why you never hear about the truth
- A truth 'they' {the anti-tobacco cartel} doesn't want you to know.

'They', the anti-tobacco cartel that spends billions of dollars to destroy anything and everything related to tobacco will do its best to suppress any information that shows there is anything beneficial about tobacco use - Especially if it is in a form that has proven to be less harmful than the lit tobacco, such as vaping.

A friend of mine has kidney disease, which they will tell you can be made worse by smoking, especially cigarettes and there is some statistical evidence to back that up.

But what they won't tell us is this:
"......In conclusion, our data show that long-term oral nicotine improves kidney function, reduces proteinuria, renal inflammation, and glomerulosclerosis in MWF rats. This novel action of nicotine could be evaluated as a potential additional therapeutic option for treating proteinuric and/or inflammatory kidney diseases."

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajprenal.00507.2011

Of course cigarette smoking is full of toxic chemicals

And evidence to date has shown that vape has much, much less toxicity

So in vaping the cleaner form of nicotine use - You may get the benefits of nicotine without the often deadly toxicity that comes from lit tobacco and especially lit cigarettes !!!

And finally and in my opinion, in talking about the rats they used to do the study,

How about the Human rats who are trying to destroy vaping and drive nicotine users back to smoking?

They already took over in India - Let's keep the public and myopic politicians informed in the USA about the truth, and sometimes even benefits of vaping !!!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MLEJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread