Can you really taste your vapor????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemishdo

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
havre de grace, md, usa
Rotating peaches and cream, from local vape lounge, tastes like real peaches so far. Also vanilla butternut from MBV, when I first got this I thought it was way too strong on the buttery nut aspect, but after steeping, it's really blending well with the vanilla, mild and good. Vanilla tobacco from MBV, first time trying this, so far a little on the perfumy side, hoping the vanilla starts coming through.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
Rotating peaches and cream, from local vape lounge, tastes like real peaches so far. Also vanilla butternut from MBV, when I first got this I thought it was way too strong on the buttery nut aspect, but after steeping, it's really blending well with the vanilla, mild and good. Vanilla tobacco from MBV, first time trying this, so far a little on the perfumy side, hoping the vanilla starts coming through.

Look at you, vaping multiple juices and catching the subtleties! Congrats on getting the taste back! (knock wood)

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
I've been vaping for two months and occasionally I'll not taste. Seems to happen when I fire up a new tank. From now on I need to take a few and clean and rewick with cotton. I think its the manufacturing residue or silica wick. Right now I can't taste any of my fruit liquids. But coffee and chocolate tobacco is OK.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread