Hoping someone can point me in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I'm pretty new (about 2-1/2 weeks), down to 2 cigarettes a day from two packs, and unfortunately still have dead taste buds. I've tried a lot of juices and have only gotten hints of the flavors. Even the much lauded TV Atomic Cinnacide merely tasted like Dentyne that's been chewed for an hour. So my quest is for someone that does double flavors; not the 0 nic type of doublers, but someone that can put double shots of flavorings into the juice so that I can maybe get more than just a hint of what the flavor is supposed to be.

Bombenhagel

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Nowhere
my quest is for someone that does double flavors; not the 0 nic type of doublers, but someone that can put double shots of flavorings into the juice so that I can maybe get more than just a hint of what the flavor is supposed to be.

Looka here:
Gourmet Vapor E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids

I have no experience with this company but they have a drop down box with double and triple flavor options.

Seems like you can get everything there, too. There is a thread going around called "if these guys dont have it, it dont exist" or something.

No apostrophe where there should be one... :glare:

Whatever you do, be sure to post back here. Make sure...

Alternately, you could just use the page to get some recipe ideas as there are so many, they must post them (most are really posted) on the site just to remember 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread