Can't believe I didn't think of this before!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey everyone......first let me start off by making sure to tell you that absolutely nothing negative has been said to me about what we do here at the forum. This is soley my off the top idea as I was just looking at the posts in the Stossel thread......thinking...hmmmmm....wouldn't it be nice to have a place where we could just post anything we want.....not have to follow the rules of an open forum or suppliers forum.

So.....what does everyone think of our own Social Club?

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
allrighty then......I guess I will just slink back over to the Zombie forum where there's some action!

zombies0.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
:lol::lol::lol:

I thought we had a social club--it's called 'Bad Girls." :)

Honestly, I didn't want to go first and stick my neck out, but I kind of like the rules. They protect us from some horrid stuff that goes on on those "other" forums. I ventured there once or twice by mistake, a long time ago, and I ran as fast as I could. ECF is cozy and safe.

Now, if you want to rename the thread or start a new one called the Social Club or something, that's fine by me, but don't get rid of the rules. Just my :2c:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Katya dear.....you don't get it....this WOULD be ECF......a social club is like a private forum within ECF.......and it's invitation only if that is how you want it. You may like the rules dear...and I totally understand that.....but I'm wearing a muzzle. :)

In a social club we make our own rules....within reason.....obviously we adhere to decorum....no blatant profanity....no racism....no cruelty......but we don't have to stick to the subject or be carefull about talking about other products like we do here. Spacekitty can be as dingy as she wants and no one will care!!!! player30 can throw hormonal tantrums! hell....the pool boy can pee in the pool for all I care!

and we would all still be cozy and safe.....because S is a long way from Z......so we wouldnt have to worry about the undead wandering over.....

well... i think its a cool idea.
of course you do dear.....because you already must know that regardless of how the poll turns out......your the Master!

Last edited:

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
Since this was a random anti-rule thread I thought I'd pop in and say:
1) You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. (if you're reading this, this means YOU)

2) I hadn't seen SmokeStik, forum, or product, before. After seeing this thread, I followed lorikay's sig link to the SmokeStik site.
I just wanted to say it's really cool that you support Compassion Revolution. I used to work in rescue before I got sick, and of course I got stuck with the SWEETEST Pitbull girl that I just adore, and have had with me for 7-8yrs now. I never thought of myself as a Pit person, but... well. She had been so badly abused by her male (dogfighting) owner as a bait dog, that she submissively urinated when she heard a males voice. I probably whispered for a year straight. She's spent since day one cuddled up in the bed with the (ex)wife and I. The wife is long gone, but I got custody of the dog, who now sleeps where the wife used to. I win! :party:
Anyway, I think its awesome that you're donating, i think it's awesome that you've got a product with a pit engraved on it, and your products are some REALLY slick pieces of kit. I think I've found the key that fits MY personal vaping lock, so I'm not blowing... vapor? up your skirt looking for a discount or anything, and I probably won't be a regular in your forums, so this looked like the right thread to drop into, insult people, tell you your product looks really sweet, proclaim my love for dogs & rescue, and then run away ;)
Good luck with your business & your dog related pursuits :vapor:

chop2.jpg (this is either my Xwife or Choppy my dog.Its hard to tell,they both wear too much make-up)

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Katya dear.....you don't get it....this WOULD be ECF......a social club is like a private forum within ECF.......and it's invitation only if that is how you want it. You may like the rules dear...and I totally understand that.....but I'm wearing a muzzle. :)

In a social club we make our own rules....within reason.....obviously we adhere to decorum....no blatant profanity....no racism....no cruelty......but we don't have to stick to the subject or be carefull about talking about other products like we do here. Spacekitty can be as dingy as she wants and no one will care!!!! player30 can throw hormonal tantrums! hell....the pool boy can pee in the pool for all I care!

and we would all still be cozy and safe.....because S is a long way from Z......so we wouldnt have to worry about the undead wandering over.....

of course you do dear.....because you already must know that regardless of how the poll turns out......your the Master!

wow! i cant believe you actually wrote that.... bout time you saw the light! :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I was all for a social group (assuming they get the social group stuff straightened out), but the pool boy ...... the the pool instead of cleaning it, AND being master....well, now, that's just anarchy!

Deus- I don't much mind having my sartorial spendor insulted by someone who rescues doggies. Your dog is beautiful (or she would be if she could find the right shade of lipstick).

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I always have to stop myself :censored: when the topic of why dogs need to be rescued comes up. there's nothing that i can say that is the least bit helpful, even in a social group.

SEE!!!! exactly my point!!!!! if we had a social club you wouldn't have to be helpful OR polite!!!!

Since this was a random anti-rule thread I thought I'd pop in and say:
1) You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. (if you're reading this, this means YOU)

2) I hadn't seen SmokeStik, forum, or product, before. After seeing this thread, I followed lorikay's sig link to the SmokeStik site.
I just wanted to say it's really cool that you support Compassion Revolution. I used to work in rescue before I got sick, and of course I got stuck with the SWEETEST Pitbull girl that I just adore, and have had with me for 7-8yrs now. I never thought of myself as a Pit person, but... well. She had been so badly abused by her male (dogfighting) owner as a bait dog, that she submissively urinated when she heard a males voice. I probably whispered for a year straight. She's spent since day one cuddled up in the bed with the (ex)wife and I. The wife is long gone, but I got custody of the dog, who now sleeps where the wife used to. I win! :party:
Anyway, I think its awesome that you're donating, i think it's awesome that you've got a product with a pit engraved on it, and your products are some REALLY slick pieces of kit. I think I've found the key that fits MY personal vaping lock, so I'm not blowing... vapor? up your skirt looking for a discount or anything, and I probably won't be a regular in your forums, so this looked like the right thread to drop into, insult people, tell you your product looks really sweet, proclaim my love for dogs & rescue, and then run away ;)
Good luck with your business & your dog related pursuits :vapor:

View attachment 29725 (this is either my Xwife or Choppy my dog.Its hard to tell,they both wear too much make-up)

hey wait!......whereya going????? you sound like fun........do you want a discount? hehe......bring the dog back and I'll give you a 20% discount on cartos.....after the sale if over of course. :)

wow! i cant believe you actually wrote that.... bout time you saw the light! :)

I regret to inform you that apparently I looked away from the keyboard at the exact instant one of my alters started typing. So if and when we do start a SmokeStik social club......assuming your voted in....regardless of the amount or the quality of the work you do....you will be subjected to the usual amount of abuse.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
SEE!!!! exactly my point!!!!! if we had a social club you wouldn't have to be helpful OR polite!!!!

hey wait!......whereya going????? you sound like fun........do you want a discount? hehe......bring the dog back and I'll give you a 20% discount on cartos.....after the sale if over of course. :)

I regret to inform you that apparently I looked away from the keyboard at the exact instant one of my alters started typing. So if and when we do start a SmokeStik social club......assuming your voted in....regardless of the amount or the quality of the work you do....you will be subjected to the usual amount of abuse.

lol. :)

here's your sticker:

335978928v2147483647_350x350_Front.jpg

here's one for your other car:

afd246_450.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread