Cant Sleep........

Status
Not open for further replies.

marader78

Apr 1, 2011
Somerset , MA
NCC, Florida is flatter than my .......your right...in Fall River,Mass we have a street called the "7 hills"...it gives you that funny feeling in your gut, driving all the way down and up...lol...but my street fun has projects on the sides...you have beaches...But Florida is toooo hot IMHO...i COULD NOT LANDSCAPE THERE, and i tried...

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
NCC, Florida is flatter than my .......your right...in Fall River,Mass we have a street called the "7 hills"...it gives you that funny feeling in your gut, driving all the way down and up...lol...but my street fun has projects on the sides...you have beaches...But Florida is toooo hot IMHO...i COULD NOT LANDSCAPE THERE, and i tried...
Glad to hear you had the sense to get out of Florida. Oregon has beaches which are a LOT more interesting than ANY Florida beach.
P1000255.jpg

Although, you don't see too many bikinis there. LOL

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
ahhhhhhhh... I have lived in the florida keys, Panama City, Fl, and in northern Californa (which is my favorite). That pic you slapped up there brought back very fond memories of the Northern Cali coast... sighssssss... now I'm homesick.

I have some awesome pics of the coast of Big Sur, which is central Cali, but amazing nonetheless. The best thing about northern Cali... no humidity. It rains all winter, snow rarely, and doesnt rain for 6 months straight in the summer... LOVE IT!! oregon is beautiful, but I like to see the sun more often than is available there hehehe. Went to Portland once, was driving east a bit, clouds opened up and for about 3 seconds I saw and felt the presence of Mt Hood... wondermous 3 seconds.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Yeah, coastal Oregon gets a lot of rain. In my all too short four weeks there, I lucked out with only a few days of rain. But, ya know, you don't get temperate rain forests without rain. And, those forests are worth the 'pain' in my opinion. Heck, I like rain. Otherwise I'd be shooting for Arizona instead of shooting for coastal Oregon.

It looks like it was pretty clear the day I took this photo of Mt. Hood from the NW (Lolo Pass Road).
MP1020805.jpg

I'm in Panama City, Florida. You're welcome to it. Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread