Casey's Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
Shawn was selling the JSB 510 for a while, which isn't a joye 510. They may not fit the prodigy or PT

If that's the case, why do they fit 510 batteries? Didn't realize there was a difference between 510 atty's... and the adapter listing on the PS site just says it's for 510/dura.... since my atty's fit all the various batteries I bought I'd have thought it would have fit the PS adapter as well... not a huge deal, but still a bit disappointing.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
Hope I'm not coming off as upset or angry, I'm not at all, and I think the prodigy is freaking awesome! I love it with both my 901 and 801 atty's.... seriously, it rocks. I'm just trying to understand what is up with my 510 adapter.

If Casey thinks it may be my atty's, I'll probably buy one from PS to see if it fits. Was going to place a juice order and maybe some more atty's anyway.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Hope I'm not coming off as upset or angry, I'm not at all, and I think the prodigy is freaking awesome! I love it with both my 901 and 801 atty's.... seriously, it rocks. I'm just trying to understand what is up with my 510 adapter.

If Casey thinks it may be my atty's, I'll probably buy one from PS to see if it fits. Was going to place a juice order and maybe some more atty's anyway.

if you have the "fake" 510 , it should still fit and work perfectly with any 510 battery , or adapter for that matter. I have a few of the "fake" 510's and they work with my joye-510 batteries and the adapters i have. You should be good to go on the prodigy boss.

alwhis

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Kansas, USA
Casey,

Check my PM's. Please.

How about reading my email and responding.

You did not respond to this. Here is my last email:

"Casey,

I told you I have no functioning unit, the atomizers
would get me by. I am not placing another order
just to get them.

I am spending almost $100 cash and have placed
other orders with you before.

Casey, I just notice you on http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/.

You seem like a good person, can't you help here. I'm a good
customer who just has nothing left to smoke. I am already back
on my regular cigs. Please help!

Alan "

I would never have ordered the Bypass if I knew it was not going to ship. I sure would not have ordered it along with the vital atomizers I have to have in order to just keep my ecig alive.

I now back to my regular cigs because of the bypass.

Please just refund my order if you will not ship the atomizers.

Thanks,

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread