**Casey's NEW Update Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
LOL. I got such a frisson of excitement upon seeing the email: "Your Order Has Shipped." Could it possibly be? Was Puresmoker just teasing us, and my Protégé was on its way?

Opened the email with trembling fingers (yes, fingers CAN tremble on a mouse button) and saw it was for the separate order I placed, as an afterthought, for extra Protégé batteries. Back to my previous state of antici....PAtion.

Casey, your frazzled pic is major cute (no one's ever told you that, right?), but here's hoping you can return to the non-frazzled one soon.

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
Haha, thanks Shan :) In case you missed it on the other thread, you can now follow my updates on twitter.com/puresmoker! No need to register- just head to the page and all the updates are there in one place!

Very nice, and w00t! "Starting to set up Protege pre-orders on the floor! First 25 are down!! Order #s 19286-19330 just waiting for the Proteges to come in :) "

I'm Number 19288! I'm Number 19288! (Yes, this is kinda like shouting at a really demented ballgame!)

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Today's Update:

Hey friends! I'm packaging and testing Prodigys and adapters to send to Simon at e-cigs.co.uk. Can you say vape high?

Steve ordered more atomizers and juice yesterday, so we should see it next week. Check the Twitter as I will post there as soon as it comes in. Proteges are looking on track for Friday- shipping starting most likely on Monday.

I'll be taking care of tickets this afternoon as well as some repairs/replacements! :) That's about all for now!

Shan123

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Tampa, FL USA
Just thought I'd log in and start a riot...

Protege orders up through 19719 are currently on the floor waiting patiently for their Proteges :) I can only roll my chair out about 6 inches from the desk until these babies start shipping LOL. It's quite the scene.

You tease. You little minx, you. LOL, I don't have the Protégé yet but my extra batts for it came in yesterday!

Lovin' the Twitter update page, btw. I'm not a twitterer/tweeter/twit but it is a spiffy-fast way to get an update, especially with that wonderful "server busy" message that pops up a lot 'round here.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
OMGoodnes, MINE IS ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!! Your the best Casey! Wish I had a fast forward button till about Wednesday/Thursday! Are you expecting all 500 proteges tomorrow? Ordered some attys last night and already ship, THANKS!

Haha, not sure yet. Have to see what Steve says when he gets back. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

You tease. You little minx, you. LOL, I don't have the Protégé yet but my extra batts for it came in yesterday!

Lovin' the Twitter update page, btw. I'm not a twitterer/tweeter/twit but it is a spiffy-fast way to get an update, especially with that wonderful "server busy" message that pops up a lot 'round here.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it :) I am having a great time with it- giving me much more time to get these pre-orders laid out, etc etc etc. Has definitely cut back on my PMs by easily 75%! :) I can breeeaatthhheeee

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Please make that update-only locked thread. I'm begging you. :cry:

Sorry if my excitement upset you. Go to the twitter page, bookmark it then 2 clicks of the mouse and you have exactly want you want, updates and nothing else. Again so sorry am just excited, I work really hard for my money and am excited but I won't post here anymore as I also agree with you as no post here but with twitter makes the concept obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread