Cash how about Dr. Pepper Juice Flavor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hot Dr. P? ..interesting. I may have to attempt that sometime this winter..

I am also a huge fan of the cold stuff.. I could drink it non-stop! Especially right out of an ice chest on a hot day.. My god, that is absolute heaven..

I also like to mix it up a bit.. IMO, There is nothing better than Dr. P and The Captain (I like to call them Doc Morgans) mmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone else a fan?

Hello, My name is D and I am a Dr. Pepperaholic.
But seriously if you manage to make D.P. juice I would definately buy it. OH maybe you need a tester. I would DEFINATELY sign up for that.
D

TxTrouble,

I need to be the tester I was the one who brought it up LOL :p:p:p
J/k

:thumb:I'm a DP freak too! But I drink Diet DP exclusively. The 2-liter bottles are more cost effective if you're going through that many Cash...just a helpful suggestion.

As a kid, growing up in Dallas, I remember billboard and tv advertising about hot DP and lemon during the winter. Especially outside the old DP bottling plant on Mockingbird. (That was back when sodas had cyclomates.) I loved it as a kid but not quite as tasty now as my memory of it.:cry:

Last edited:
I still don't understand dr. pepper. Its like a myth. Or maybe its a melange? Its kind of the all in one flavor. when I think creme it tastes creme, when I think cola it tastes cola... When I think vanilla its vanilla...

With the diet, if you take a bite of chocolate and then take a sip you can taste almond and cherry, too!

Perhaps plums instead of prunes? Who knows? It's tasty!:thumb:

Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
oh man...Dr.Pepper tastes like medicine...

Smokester should get Irn-Bru flavour for the UK...

I was reading through this thread thinking how great Irn Bru flavour would be. We'd need to get Barrs to make it though as they'll never reveal their secret recipe. :p

I like Dr Pepper (only buy it though if the shop only stocks drinks in plastic bottles, I hate Irn Bru in a plastic bottle... yuck) but I usually get disgusted looks from friends when they see me drinking it, followed of course by the 'cough medicine' comments. :D

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
I was reading through this thread thinking how great Irn Bru flavour would be. We'd need to get Barrs to make it though as they'll never reveal their secret recipe. :p
heres a seasonal irn-bru advert based on The Snowman...i always liked irn-bru ads...especially the ones with the vending machine that gives the Glasgow kiss...;-)
YouTube - Irn Bru Snowman Advert

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely love Dr. Pepper but I couldn't bring myself to drink it for almost a month because of what a friend said to me. She told me that Dr. Pepper smells like urinal cakes to her. You know, that familiar fresh porti-potty smell...yea, gross. And when I bought a bottle and smelled it, she was right. I couldn't bring myself to drink it. But now, I'm back on the boat...haha

I'll be anxiously awaiting for any supplier to release a DP liquid.

Foxy

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! "he nicked my Irn Bru and let go of my hand"
That would be a good flavour, I've had the real deal and the Canadian version, both good. I'd smoke it! I'm still holding out for Root beer flavour.

Did I see someone else mention Marmite flavour?? Am I sick in the head or wouldn't that be good?

heres a seasonal irn-bru advert based on The Snowman...i always liked irn-bru ads...especially the ones with the vending machine that gives the Glasgow kiss...;-)
YouTube - Irn Bru Snowman Advert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread