Catch bottle anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
I got a bottle of cherry-mint- snerker-waffle-caramel- malty- boba- hunter- bacon- capachino-vanilla-menthol and cream
87pg/13VG 15.76mg of nic

Sounds good, but it would be hard to duplicate if it really tasted good.

I have a few empty bottles & a P-Touch, I label the flavor if it's good juice, but I'm just tired of it. I've found that some juices just don't taste right in tanks, that goes in a labeled bottle. Bad juice gets dumped together in an empty bottle in hopes that the mixture makes something vapable. Of course, it never has.

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
Some time back, I came upon a thread (elsewhere) that detailed an individual's mistake during juice handling. He'd accidentally mixed some cappuccino with grape. The result was unfortunate, and he commented that the result "tastes of cat food and despair".

So, I choose option D - I let whatever leftovers from my CE2s or tanks go in a 20ml bottle that has been labeled "cat food". I've no intention to vape any of it until the zombie apocalypse happens.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Ya I have a 30ml bottle to put the dreggs in. Surprisingly it comes out tasting pretty good.

I was thinking it, but did not have the courage to post it. I kind of wish that there was a way to figure out what exactly is in it so I could make some more, --- hmmm primarily coffee, but a touch of cherry, brandy, two analog flavors, cappuccino, spearmint, black cherry, and probably a couple more I cannot remember - I call it my cocktail vape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread