Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom....what atty/attys have you been liking on the LBC??
The stumpy, the Narda and if they don't sell out before they actually arrive this time I will try the Petri2. Personally I think everyone should have a few of each some days you want a flavor boost and others you just want to let it rip. I will say I was having issues with the Narda and the dna200; I was using 2.5-3mm coils in it but just couldn't get enough juice in the cotton to vape at 55-60w. I switched to a 5mm (yes 5mm) coil diameter X 10 wraps with 26g and it is awesome. I will try the same coil in the stumpy and I bet it will be even better. The Narda has always been power limited due to dry hits but I'm betting this will be awesome up to 65-70w.

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
Ray....I used 5% in my mixes and sometimes a little sweetener.

EXCEPT Honey Tobacco. I used 1.2% and it's a bit strong. Next time I'll try 1%. A little goes a long way!!

It's funny cause I ordered 15ml of HT and they sent me 30ml as a "gift" which was very nice of them. But at 1ml per 100ml that's enough to make 3 liters!! I like HT but 3 liters is a crapload of juice!! lol

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hey all of you Nude Nic folks. What kind of a percentage are you using. I just got in all concentrated flavors and I'm thinking about 5% should be about right. Your thoughts?
That's what Cris at Nude Nic told me to start with. Bare in mind at 5% flavor and 90%vg this juice will suck in a tank but in a forced injection dripper I find it awesome. For tank juice you,would probably want to step it up to 8-10% flavoring and 20+% pg.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013

EXCEPT Honey Tobacco. I used 1.2% and it's a bit strong. Next time I'll try 1%. A little goes a long way!!

It's funny cause I ordered 15ml of HT and they sent me 30ml as a "gift" which was very nice of them. But at 1ml per 100ml that's enough to make 3 liters!! I like HT but 3 liters is a crapload of juice!! lol
1.5%? Too strong? Holy Shiitte....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
My experience, Shirley Temple is phenomenal. All the flavors were there and melded perfectly, I even got the "fizz" in it, a great sweet vape. The raspberry white chocolate, which I was looking forward to, had a strong perfumey note to it which I just can't take. My opinion only, YMMV.

Haven't tried the very berry but the strawberry/banana was excellent to me as well. I have a DIY version which I really enjoy but theirs was just as good, if not better.

Passion fruit/coconut was another that, to me, had a strong purfumey note to it. I've gotten it from any passion fruit juice I've tried. I think there is just something in that flavor note that doesn't sit well with me. I'm going to have to try the mango cream, it sounds right up my alley.

Another favorite of mine, one that Tom didn't like as well, is Pancakes!. After talking with them, due to issues with it separating, they only mix up the flavoring to order which leads me to believe there could be batch inconsistencies.
The Mango Creme is a touch perfumey as well but at 5% I just barely notice it. At 10% I imagine it would be brutal.

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
The stumpy, the Narda and if they don't sell out before they actually arrive this time I will try the Petri2. Personally I think everyone should have a few of each some days you want a flavor boost and others you just want to let it rip. I will say I was having issues with the Narda and the dna200; I was using 2.5-3mm coils in it but just couldn't get enough juice in the cotton to vape at 55-60w. I switched to a 5mm (yes 5mm) coil diameter X 10 wraps with 26g and it is awesome. I will try the same coil in the stumpy and I bet it will be even better. The Narda has always been power limited due to dry hits but I'm betting this will be awesome up to 65-70w.

Thanx Brother!!

I have a couple Stumpys from you and love them. I have a NarDA coming from R01. I think the Petri2 would look awesome on the LBC but don't know if it would have enough airflow??

Now that the LBC with 200w is coming, I think I/we need a power/cloud atty to play with. Like the Twisted Messes or anything else my AttyMaster (you) comes up with. I have several drippers (Velocity, CCI Archon,etc) but nothing bottom fed to use on the LBC.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
That's what Cris at Nude Nic told me to start with. Bare in mind at 5% flavor and 90%vg this juice will suck in a tank but in a forced injection dripper I find it awesome. For tank juice you,would probably want to step it up to 8-10% flavoring and 20+% pg.
Exactly what he said I make mine at 90%vg 5% for my squonkers and my wife uses a sub tank 75-80vg at 7-10% concentrate.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Thanx Brother!!

I have a couple Stumpys from you and love them. I have a NarDA coming from R01. I think the Petri2 would look awesome on the LBC but don't know if it would have enough airflow??

Now that the LBC with 200w is coming, I think I/we need a power/cloud atty to play with. Like the Twisted Messes or anything else my AttyMaster (you) comes up with. I have several drippers (Velocity, CCI Archon,etc) but nothing bottom fed to use on the LBC.

I'm trying to get the twisted squared but I'm not having much luck so far. Nareg (Narda) mentioned that another run will be feasible but that will be soon after the Stumpy blacks. If you still want a SS stumpy get on the doc, the 20 I have incoming will be the last of them I believe, the rest will be pvd black. Also if you want to be ready for the black stumpys fill out the same doc and put "Black on Black" in the comments.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA

Thanks I'll be sure to tone down the HT ( I thought about giving it away as I don't care for the taste of baco)
I only squonk so I should be fine. Thanks fellas.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Thanx Brother!!

If I can ever stop using it I am going to send my Evolve into Tom for BF surgery. All the air you could hope for, tons of room on the build deck & clouds of day's if that's your thing. I love mine at the 60-75 watt range with dual 3mm Clapton's.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Current attys in stock and or on the way:

Stumpy: Now with Ultem Chuff tip
Element Stumpy RDA BF Stainless, Black or Gold Edition

Petri v2 BF
Black Petri version v2 Bottom Feed RSA by CATFISH

Thump BF
Thump RSA (Rebuildable Squonking Atomizer)

Aeronaut BF
AERONAUT RDA Bottom Feed by Catfish

The LBC (currently closed but will re-open as needed)
LBC DNA200 by Catfish Attymods

The upcoming "Chinese Hype" doc is coming soon and will be home to all things clone.

Tell me this isn't a lot better than all the lists..... Imagine the LBC list with all the color options as a list. Nightmare...

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
If I can ever stop using it I am going to send my Evolve into Tom for BF surgery. All the air you could hope for, tons of room on the build deck & clouds of day's if that's your thing. I love mine at the 60-75 watt range with dual 3mm Clapton's.
Hurry.....
I'm interested as well.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area

Current attys in stock and or on the way:

Stumpy: Now with Ultem Chuff tip
Element Stumpy RDA BF Stainless, Black or Gold Edition

Petri v2 BF
Black Petri version v2 Bottom Feed RSA by CATFISH

Thump BF
Thump RSA (Rebuildable Squonking Atomizer)

Aeronaut BF
AERONAUT RDA Bottom Feed by Catfish

The LBC (currently closed but will re-open as needed)
LBC DNA200 by Catfish Attymods

The upcoming "Chinese Hype" doc is coming soon and will be home to all things clone.

Tell me this isn't a lot better than all the lists..... Imagine the LBC list with all the color options as a list. Nightmare...

Thanks for the links. Doc filled out for black stumpy.

Reactions: AllPepperS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread