CE2 clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
I have xls. Pull out mouthguard then the two stoppers then drip down the side to fill it. No need for a syringe. Popthe bottom ring back in but not quite all the way down. Put on drip tip. Once you get it off the first time it comes out no prob. If you are tasting slight burning, turn it upside down and let the wick soak real good. U probably wont have any problems after that

skygod802

May 7, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm very happy to see a thread not bashing these great vaping accessories. I have been vapingmfor 3 years now and primarily dripped as it was the best tasting, and best method i had tried. Once I got my Vari, I started using cartos with the Polly fill and needless to say I found that from filling them to vaping they were awful and still prefered dripping which is also a hassle. But then I tried the clearos ce2-x I believe from gotvapes, and have found that I now only like to use them. Great taste of dripping without carrying a bottle and dripping every few puffs, gotta love it! However as I've seen mentioned, the cracking and leaking is a problem that a higher density plastic tube would fix. Haven't tried the syringe mod yet, but will. Where are you guys getting them and what size fits the diameter of the ce2? Thanks for the help in advance, and glad to see people are enjoying these as much as I am! Vape on!!

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
sky, BD brand works best. 3ml size fits CE2s. Some states allow sells of syringes in pharmacies, some don't. Should be able to get from Amazon if you can't find them at your local pharmacy.

Edit:
The markings on the syringe wipe off with rubbing alcohol. Just cut the syringe the same length of the clearo tube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread