CE2 2.4-2.6 ohm XL Clearomizers ROCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irons

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
MI
This should help folks still getting a burnt taste, I just reached in the top with a paper clip and pulled up the main seal over the cup up a tiny bit on each side like the video shows and my wicking problems were solved.

I didn't take them all the way apart, and they were filled when I did it.

Also on another thread someone said to get long needles from tractor supply to fill these. That works great and is very fast and clean, the total for a 5 pack of 18 gage 1.5 inch long needles and a 5 ml syringe was $2.63 out the door.

Like anything else these have a learning curve but so far loving them!

YouTube - CE2 Clearomizer Easy fill plug & Tube removal How-to Gotvapes.com

Last edited:

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
ok I have been ordering mine from Madvapes. anyone have a better deal on XL?

Are these $9 each from Madvapes? Yikes!

I went in with a Co op, and picked up ten of these for about $30, including shipping. Spoke with the guy who set up the co-op recently, and he said he won't be doing it again, as he basically lost money on the deal. Bummer.

I REALLY love these clear carts! Yeah, I have to tip it upside down when it gets below about 1/3 full, but I get great vap, great flavor and it's totally hassle free!

Been using it with my basica PG juices... Halo, BWB, LiquidXpress... I don't use very syrupy juices, such as chocolate, or snickerdoodle, etc., so it's been working great for me! (I'm using it on a ProVari)

Have to find another source before I run out of the ones I have!

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
Are these $9 each from Madvapes? Yikes!

I went in with a Co op, and picked up ten of these for about $30, including shipping. Spoke with the guy who set up the co-op recently, and he said he won't be doing it again, as he basically lost money on the deal. Bummer.

I REALLY love these clear carts! Yeah, I have to tip it upside down when it gets below about 1/3 full, but I get great vap, great flavor and it's totally hassle free!

Been using it with my basica PG juices... Halo, BWB, LiquidXpress... I don't use very syrupy juices, such as chocolate, or snickerdoodle, etc., so it's been working great for me! (I'm using it on a ProVari)

Have to find another source before I run out of the ones I have!

9$ for a box of 5. so i hope you got 10 boxes for $30.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I am EXTREMELY happy with them!

I've even slowed my vaping down a bit to let them wick...but stiill have issues. I really want them to work.

I'm happy with mine as well. The fact that they are clear is a total usability upgrade

I honestly see them as junk, only for the reason that straight pg juice does not vape well for me.

I like them too :) Being able to see what's going on is a big improvement.

... and vaped all with the same results...burnt taste at anything higher than 3.8v

I have to agree with the OP. :toast: The C2 V4 Clear Cartomizers do ROCK for me! :)

My impression was disappointing.All I taste is burnt rubber!

Maybe,the Clearomizers are not for me...

.... and chain vaping, deep drags with nothing but flavor.

I think the rubber taste will still be there as the heatshrink tube holds the ceramic cups so when we vape,the heat transference from the cup to the rubber shrink.

These things are just awesome.

... almost all have cracked some on both ends no matter what juice I use ....

Still,the burnt rubber taste is still there.

I cracked all the clear tanks I had, because I slam them around so much.

I'm able to get decent vapor production and minimal burning if I turn it upside down and squeeze every few minutes, but it's really a pain.

Glad we have THAT all cleared up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread