The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CE2 2.4-2.6 ohm XL Clearomizers ROCK

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by acv987, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. icemangrafx

icemangrafx Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    L.A
    For the CE2 in 2.4~2.6 puns,the atty is hot..Maybe I should try the 2.8~3 ohms.Maybe it won't be that hot..
    Jay

2. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Mine have all worked fantastic besides the clear ones. I cracked all the clear tanks I had, because I slam them around so much. Next set of 15 I ordered, i order the metal ones XL. They came in the same time the Provari did, absolute bliss.

3. Irons

Irons Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    MI
    This should help folks still getting a burnt taste, I just reached in the top with a paper clip and pulled up the main seal over the cup up a tiny bit on each side like the video shows and my wicking problems were solved.

I didn't take them all the way apart, and they were filled when I did it.

Also on another thread someone said to get long needles from tractor supply to fill these. That works great and is very fast and clean, the total for a 5 pack of 18 gage 1.5 inch long needles and a 5 ml syringe was $2.63 out the door.

Like anything else these have a learning curve but so far loving them!

YouTube - CE2 Clearomizer Easy fill plug & Tube removal How-to Gotvapes.com

4. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Do the mods in that video make these things better with 20% vg juice? I'm able to get decent vapor production and minimal burning if I turn it upside down and squeeze every few minutes, but it's really a pain. I'd rather take a few minutes to mod these, if it's going to help...

5. acv987

acv987 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2009
    Cleveland, ohio
    ok I have been ordering mine from Madvapes. anyone have a better deal on XL?

6. Shel

Shel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Are these $9 each from Madvapes? Yikes!

I went in with a Co op, and picked up ten of these for about $30, including shipping. Spoke with the guy who set up the co-op recently, and he said he won't be doing it again, as he basically lost money on the deal. Bummer.

I REALLY love these clear carts! Yeah, I have to tip it upside down when it gets below about 1/3 full, but I get great vap, great flavor and it's totally hassle free!

Been using it with my basica PG juices... Halo, BWB, LiquidXpress... I don't use very syrupy juices, such as chocolate, or snickerdoodle, etc., so it's been working great for me! (I'm using it on a ProVari)

Have to find another source before I run out of the ones I have!

7. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

ya can buy 100 of them for $146 delivered right to the door directly fro the CNLiquid shop or go in halveseeeees with someone and grab 50 of them for say 75 shipped if ya split the cost. I like the 2.8-3.0 best.

8. acv987

Apr 6, 2009
    Cleveland, ohio
    9$ for a box of 5. so i hope you got 10 boxes for $30.

9. acv987

Apr 6, 2009
    Cleveland, ohio
    We really should do a group thing from cnliquid. anyone want to organize it?

10. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Just got my MAP tank loaded with a 3.0 ohm CE2R4 : heaven

11. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Read this thread...seems like that option is not going to happen.

12. Shel

Shel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Glad we have THAT all cleared up!

13. acv987

Apr 6, 2009
    Cleveland, ohio
    Not from the factory maybe but you can still get them from e-liquid.cn for 103.25 per 100 plus $35 shipping.
    138.25/20= $6.91 a pack. MadVapes charges 11.99+2.99 shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.