Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Someone paid for the petition to be "promoted" though I'm not sure exactly what that means. I think it has a chance of appearing if someone signs another unrelated petition, like a "you may also like to sign" kind of thing. Whoever did that is awesome!

azb8496

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
VA, USA
Yeah, I tried at least four different versions of that paragraph and it always felt too wordy, or like I left someone out, or... so I finally just had to go with it. I did add in the "including friends and family" bit :) but I know what you're saying.

I think I can still sell this quite well on FB, if I put my mind to it and word it carefully. When I get the chance, I'll try to get you some more sigs (to promote our battle against cigs [stoopid pun is stupid; I know]). How long will the petition be up?

Last edited:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I think I can still sell this quite well on FB, if I put my mind to it and word it carefully. When I get the chance, I'll try to get you some more sigs (to promote our battle against cigs [stoopid pin is stupid; I know]). How long will the petition be up?
Honestly, I haven't quite thought about that yet, well, I have but no conclusions.

It somewhat depends, if it looks like it will get really huge really fast, I'd want to let it go until its saturated, or hits a huge milestone. If it starts to dwindle I might stop it, but it will be at least a few weeks. Also somewhat depends on when they release the final deeming regs.

azb8496

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
VA, USA
Honestly, I haven't quite thought about that yet, well, I have but no conclusions.

It somewhat depends, if it looks like it will get really huge really fast, I'd want to let it go until its saturated, or hits a huge milestone. If it starts to dwindle I might stop it, but it will be at least a few weeks. Also somewhat depends on when they release the final deeming regs.

Didn't know you could end it in real-time. That gives you a lot of control, which is stellar.

Last constructive comment, I swear. I think if you deleted "including users of vapor products", it would read more inclusively. Afflection is often lost in the written word, and I think that sentence might not read the same to everyone. With that change, I really feel it would affect the entire dynamic of the petition for the better.

That's just one man's opinion though.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Signed, even though I was a little concerned about sharing address email etc. (Wanted to demonstrate that I was serious about the issue - Do they even count Canadians?). I don't do Facebook, so couldn't "share" - but wish the best of luck!
Thank you, I'm not sure how they break down the signatures and regions to the recipients of the petition, so I'm not sure if Canadians "count" but your support is definitely appreciated :)

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
2,079 supporters, as of my signing your petition. I think it wonderful of you to do this Lessifer, big congrats for the signings to date!!
I often get new petitions that Change.org posts via email, so I'll let you know when they share this one with folks who have signed other petitions in the past. Great job of drawing up this petition - there's nothing I can think of that I'd change.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
2,079 supporters, as of my signing your petition. I think it wonderful of you to do this Lessifer, big congrats for the signings to date!!
I often get new petitions that Change.org posts via email, so I'll let you know when they share this one with folks who have signed other petitions in the past. Great job of drawing up this petition - there's nothing I can think of that I'd change.
Thanks! I'm happy with the response so far, but I really want to see this take off so maybe they'll be forced to take notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread