Cheaper Volt/Bloog-style cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
Hey everyone. I'm scoured the forums, but I'm pretty bad at finding what I need, so I'll run the risk of redundancy and ask away.

I'm trying to find a location to order the newer Volt/Bloog-style cartos at a cheaper rate. Though Smokeless Image is very reasonable, I would love to find a place to buy them at a discounted bulk rate.

Also, if anyone knows about the quality of these similar products (better? worse? same?) it would also be very much appreciated.

Apologies in advance if there is a really obvious answer that I couldn't find in these pages.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I don't know this yet from my personal experience but I have read from a couple posts that the soft tip Kr808 cartos on Good Prophets are the same as the smokeless image/bloog cartos. The price on them right now is 4.99 for a 5 pack which is much cheaper. Hopefully someone else will come by too with some info. Those cartos are my favs so if they really are the exact same ones I would love to get them for that price! However I am over my budget for the month, otherwise I would be making that order now to check it out..

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Vaporkings has KR808D-1 blank cartomizers for the best price I've found. Also has them available in black or white if that matters to you. They measure about the same as the volt cartos, maybe .1 or .2 lower. They are performing and lasting the same for me at less cost.

I did not feel those were same quality as the Volt or Bloog cartos at all. Though I do like the company and some of its other products...

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
The 808 soft tip cartos are NOT the same as the bloog / smokeless image cartos. Working on 2 today, 1 white wrapped one filled with cinnamon pear, and the other a stainless steel one filled with spearmint. The spearmint one I am barely getting any flavor from but its still too soon to say if its the carto or the juice. Gotta try the juice in one of my other cartos I think. The cinnamon apple one I'm getting but I have to say the draw seems tighter, it heats up quickly....I just wanted to say so far not impressed and they are NOT the same as those bloog cartos...

But it's really still too early for me to judge them as a carto in general. They may not be the great bloog / volt ones, but for the price of 4.99 a pack, they may be ok sr cartos. As I get through more of them and use them more, that is what I have to decide. Still, I paid more for bloog / volt cartos for a reason, and if these are just not as good as those, which so far seems to be the case, I'd rather get my bloog / volt ones when they run a sale.

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
My experience with the GP soft tip cartomizers from GP have been good. I got my order yesterday, white wrap cartoz and filled with my standard juice (only juice I use - 80/20 PG/VG blend from Gourmet Vapors) and they work pretty good. I get plenty of vapor, TH and flavor. I am using these cartoz on my Volt Batt's (1 manual and 1 auto) and they are just about even with the blanks I get from SI. I think I am going to give the Kanger Horizontal cartoz from GP a whirl and make a final decision on which ones to go with. But so far I like these from GP.

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
Folks, I apologize for abandoning my own thread...been a crazy month ... But I wanted to share my thoughts on the Good Prophets GP808 cartomizers.

Let's get down to brass tacks -- these aren't QUITE as good as the Volt/Bloog cartos, but they're not bad by any means. When you couple in the price, it's an even better value.

The vapor, draw, TH and flavor is good -- on par with a lower resistance Boge, or a standard V4L carto. They last a decent amount of time, and don't seem to burn too easily. Just keep them wet, and you're good.

The good thing is that out of ten boxes, I found no duds whatsoever. They all worked well, and none failed early.

I recommend them, and hope you've all found similar success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread