CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Okay - I'm officially staking my claim here. This is MY seat!

DSC03010.jpg

Now that spot in Voltville has to be the most coveted spot right? How beautiful is your view out the window!! I have never seen snow in real life hahahaha, and its Summer here in Australia so wow yeah I'm drooling for that spot!

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
You are welcome to come to Greece anytime during winter!
Although it is supposed to be a hot Mediterranean country, we get to see snow often - very often, in my opinion, especially if you live at the suburbs and snow prevents you of going anywhere with your car!

We get floods which cause a similar scenario but way less cold of course :) I have relatives in Norway who I haven't visited yet either, these are on my "to do list"

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Anybody else feeling just a little bit lost/disoriented?
Um, which way do I go, which way do I go? :)

Not lost so much. Everything is so fractured now. A thread for this, a thread for that, a thread to ask for threads. I hoped this Chit Chat thread would be home base, just like the old one. Sigh. :(

Last edited:

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
Not lost so much. Everything is so fractured now. A thread for this, a thread for that, a thread to ask for threads. I hoped this Chit Chat was thread would be home base, just like the old one. Sigh. :(

I don't think its fractured. I think it's more organized. When I first came here.... just one thread for everything was overwhelming and confusing and massive and huge... etc.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Now that spot in Voltville has to be the most coveted spot right? How beautiful is your view out the window!! I have never seen snow in real life hahahaha, and its Summer here in Australia so wow yeah I'm drooling for that spot!

There's two chairs in front of that window. I can share. :)

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
It's been one hot lazy afternoon here.
yehaa lazy is good, i hope you enjoy it
Anybody else feeling just a little bit lost/disoriented?
Um, which way do I go, which way do I go? :)
I have looked in all directions and had to retire some what early last night from sore eyes ,,, but it was from all the excitement, lets look at that, no lets look here and here and here... LOL
Never, there is some places in Australia where it snows of course, but I haven't been there in winter. I am hoping to change that soon.
There is no snow here either, so I travel by bus to falls creek (6hours on a bus, with other snow craving ppl) to snowboard for a week. It can be terribly expensive compared to going overseas, but it all depends on your likes and dislikes and how long you stay for.... I was fortunate at the time of my previous relationship in younger years to have a boyfriend who loved skiing as much as i loved boarding, so we went 3 times. Last year i took the bus up by my lonesome and had a lavish stay for a vaping anniversary. This year its a budget stay but food included, and i can live with that. Personal touch and warm inviting people makes for a more enjoyable stay. Anyway Megabee you must try it out someday, and i'll keep you in my snow memory , you never know one day we may even be able to going skiing together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread