CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
it wasn't my words the center of galaxy......its still blowing my mind.....intense day for me.....no I don't in my heart believe its the end of the world...I just felt ive read a truth ...I cant explain why....its like the wind....

Yeah, I didn't get that from your posts.....that you thought it would be the end of the world. I don't think it is either, but it's fun to scare ourselves a little bit. :ohmy: :laugh:

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
oh dear........I must be such a hard person to understand.......as far as the end of the world...who knows when...ok to put things straight....what put me in a tail spin.........was this what I read...............the answers to everything is within every individual,that its behaviour determines its future..engery that is received from the center of the galaxy is causing an increase in the vibration of the planet & brain waves ,altering their behaviour,their way of thinking and feelings....im sorry if im a freak.....but reading this did my head in.......so I just think as a human race talking about these end time events..creates some weird engery..for its future....anyway I never meant to upset anyone....I think to deep about things...and was hoping someone was on the same page....forgive me.......lets hope we all find what where looking for..........

Don't apologize. I'm interested. Can you find an online source for what you read? I'd like to see it. Remember, there are any number of strange opinions out there, and just because an idea is set in type and bound into a book or posted on the Internet doesn't make it correct. It's up to us to sort out fact from fiction.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Hi Debra. If I understand you correctly, you're talking about things like the life force energy and the pulses of energy generated by our thoughts. What I don't understand though is what you mean by the energy received from the center of the galaxy.

That's an interesting theory....that our thoughts and words create an energy that can affect the future and possibly alter it. I'm not knowledgeable enough about energy and especially the natural energy in humans and their thoughts.

Sometimes I think about and try to comprehend infinity in time and space. But it always ends with me feeling like my mind will blow up and I have to stop. lol

When I think of infinity, I find it easier to believe than that somewhere out there, there's something like a brick wall with a sign on it saying THE END. Put 2 mirrors up facing each other and look into one so it reflects the other. Isn't that infinity? I remember when I was a kid, my first inkling of infinity was one morning, I was eating cereal. The cereal box sat on the table in front of me. On it, there was a picture of a little boy holding a cereal box with his picture holding the same cereal box, and I started wondering if there was no end to the pictures. I guess before that, I had heard in church, "World without end," but never really considered it. Just count the whole numbers, starting at 1 and then adding 1 to make 2, and then adding another to make 3, etc. Where's the end? That, to me, is infinity. Yes, Einstein said something about curved space, but somehow, seeing an endless line makes more sense to me than that, like fish, we are living in a huge globe. After all, what's outside the globe?

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Don't apologize. I'm interested. Can you find an online source for what you read? I'd like to see it. Remember, there are any number of strange opinions out there, and just because an idea is set in type and bound into a book or posted on the Internet doesn't make it correct. It's up to us to sort out fact from fiction.[/QUOTE...not real sure...I went on so many reading journeys..ill go back...it was 7 past prophecies on mayans...I know what you mean...fact from fiction.....but it just felt there was truths they knew..something just went click...that made sense to me anyway...ill send you a pm...

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good Morning, I thought I would perk you all up with this list my wife gave to me today:

Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!*
01. **Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
02. **In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
03. **No one expects you to run --- anywhere.
04. **People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"
05. **People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
06. **There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
07. **Things you buy now won't wear out.
08. **You can eat supper at 5 PM.
09. **You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. **You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. **You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
*12. **You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks
into the room.
13. **You sing along with elevator music.
14. **Your eyes won't get much worse.
15**. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to
pay off.
16. **Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national
weather service.
17. **Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't
remember them either.
18. **Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
19. **You can't remember who sent you this list.
20. And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
:laugh:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay Something Interesting and can be "FUN" about looking into a Mirror . . .

Facial Mirror Symmetry and Facial Propotions . . .

1) On a Mirror draw a "cross" where the vertical line falls in the middle of you nose and the horizontal line falls across the middle of or just below your eyes . . . Similar to this:

wJN6h.jpg

What you will notice is how different each side of your face is . . . You will notice one side is fuller and the other is thinner . . . One Side is Higher then the other - One Side is fuller than the other - Each Facial Feature is also different One Eye Larger and Higher; One Ear is Biggger, Higher, and Sticks out more than the other; One Side of your Lips is fuller (also Upper and Lower lips do not match side to side either); One side of Your Nose is Broader - same with your nostrils . . . AND - Most important, variations can be as different as anywhere from an eight to a quarter to half an inch . . . (BTW: This is also true everywhere on "Your" Body . . . ;))

Which leads to the next interesting thing you can do with a mirror . . .

2) Did You know if you take 2 Mirrors and angle them to only see one side of you face at a time "You" will see the "Evil" and "Good" Side of "You" - which is also usually called "Your" Photogenic side . . .

It is really "FUN" - if you can take a picture when you do these to look at later too . . .

Here is just a few examples, including a couple of well known pesons . . .

Facial-symmetry.jpg

b849cc4f3f3cbfd185a6d84c47da75c6_6.jpg

halle-berry-mirror-set.jpg

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I've heard that poodles don't shed. I guess if she didn't want a dog that sheds, she should have gotten a poodle. I wonder if there are other breeds that don't shed. Obviously, short-haired breeds would shed a lot less.

Maltese don't shed... I could pick my malty up wearing black wool and not one strand of hair... and Bishon Frise (sp?) is another that I know of. Spanky, my cavi is NOT one. Hair everywhere and I try to groom him at least 3x week!

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I don't know about that. Bo is a short hair but sheds like a log hair. Every time we vacuum, like twice a week, we get enough hair to knit a sweater. Maybe it's a function of a dual coat.

You are right. One of the reasons that Maltese don't shed is because they have a single coat of hair not fur.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
What I do to find out where I left off is to go to the History in my browser. That lists the last page I looked at, and I can just click on that to be back to where I left off in the thread. I still have to scroll down the page to the message I left off reading at, but that's easy compared to looking back through the pages between what I answered and the last page, which is where I wind up when I post a message. Granted, I answer a post sometimes, then see someone else gave the same answer, which makes my post superfluous, but it works most of the time.

Normally, I can keep up but we have been having some intense conversations and exciting videos and songs that my brain just doesn't do the easiest thing at times. I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!!! YAY!! As far as receiving the same answers to posts, it's always good to receive a confirmation or a different point of view. To me, all responses are valued.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
JoAnn, if I post before I get to the end of the thread I just click the back button on my browser after my post appears. That takes me back to the post I was replying to....and I can just continue from there. I think there is another way (or ways) to get back to where you left off, but I can't remember what they are.

I've thought about clicking the back button, but I wasn't sure if I "liked" the post that I responded to would be "unliked"... if that makes any sense... Normally I'll keep track of the post# and page and have no problems returning to my last read post. Well catching up also has fun aspects to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread